I'm done

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2012, 06:06 AM
I'm done
I am the Lizard King.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
06-12-2012, 06:12 AM
RE: I'm done
(06-12-2012 06:06 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I am the Lizard King.
I fucking' knew that coffin was too small for your body. Where have you been all these years?!

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-12-2012, 06:14 AM
I'm done
(06-12-2012 06:12 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
I fucking' knew that coffin was too small for your body. Where have you been all these years?!

I've been riding the storm in my tight leather pants.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
06-12-2012, 06:15 AM
So it's true...you really can do anything.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
[+] 2 users Like Misanthropik's post
06-12-2012, 07:00 AM
No, you're the Duke of Derailing.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
06-12-2012, 07:38 AM
I think I am so lucky to have bailed out at the tender age of 10. I credit the bible with my decision back then - I read the whole thing and found the first testament so disgusting that it devalued the second.

This is so long ago now that I don't remember a lot of details. But I never ended up quesrtioning my decision that it all was a big nasty fairytale and that I would sleep better without that on my mind.

And I am still grateful to my parents for not pushing me either way - they were totally hands off when it came to religion. Bowing

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
06-12-2012, 08:06 AM
That "debate" on the Magic Sandwich Show was a fucking travesty of human intellect. I couldn't get more than a few minutes into it anytime I tried to listen to any of it and just gave up. Both sides were fucking moronic and it was incredibly frustrating to listen to such drivel. I have not watched anything of thunderf00ts since. He can do some videos well, but his debates are atrocious and he has started to come off as an arrogant prick. The theists on that show are dishonest nutjobs, enough said.

Doubt isn't an issue to be concerned about in my mind. I doubt myself daily. It keeps me sharp. It keeps me from being an atheist "just because." I refuse to fall back into the cycle of just repeatedly labeling myself while never thinking about what I actually believe. That goes for religious views, politics, cats vs dogs, my 49ers vs my wife's Steelers, etc, etc.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 3 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
06-12-2012, 08:21 AM
So... I have a stronger will then TheBeardedDude huh? I did watch that whole thing after all. Much to my brains own sorrow.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
06-12-2012, 08:36 AM
Perhaps not a stronger will, but a more patient personality? I can't stand to listen to self-satisfied narcissists go on and on using the same fucking arguments over and over again like a bad broken record of the Osmonds (redundant?).

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
06-12-2012, 08:39 AM
(06-12-2012 07:00 AM)Chas Wrote:  
No, you're the Duke of Derailing.
Do I get a badge or anything?

~Izel