I'm drunk

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2015, 05:59 AM
RE: I'm drunk
I feel drunk but am not. I had a dose of medicine called dilaudid earlier. That makes me light headed. But my head is not in the right place ATM. It is like two feet to the right. Strange feeling. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2015, 06:13 AM
(28-10-2015 05:59 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I feel drunk but am not. I had a dose of medicine called dilaudid earlier. That makes me light headed. But my head is not in the right place ATM. It is like two feet to the right. Strange feeling. Smile

Peek around corners easier lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
28-10-2015, 06:24 AM
(28-10-2015 06:13 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(28-10-2015 05:59 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I feel drunk but am not. I had a dose of medicine called dilaudid earlier. That makes me light headed. But my head is not in the right place ATM. It is like two feet to the right. Strange feeling. Smile

Peek around corners easier lol

Well I am a bit paranoid..... Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
02-11-2015, 08:26 PM
(27-10-2015 08:34 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Agreed. Merge them....mostly because I find them to be more like some drunk asshole puking in my backyard and thinking it's funny.

One of my younger brothers has a home behind an apartment complex. Some of those denizens sat at the back of the property by the dumpsters (really?) and drank. When they went to relieve themselves (shit and piss, dayamn!), they climbed over the wall into my brother's back yard. Facepalm He got an Australian cattle dog (it was part Dingo and something else, so I'm not sure what it really was) and that shit stopped tout-suite. Thumbsup His neighbor on one side used to fuck with it until it jumped up high enough to tear off a chunk. On the other side, the neighbors had chickens (not legal in that locale) that stuck their heads through the chain link fence to get at my brother's vegetables. Dog pulled them through the fence and ate them. Gasp He ended up having to get rid of it, but them're good stories, anyway. I'm not drunk, though.
02-11-2015, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2015 08:45 PM by Banjo.)
(02-11-2015 08:26 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(27-10-2015 08:34 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Agreed. Merge them....mostly because I find them to be more like some drunk asshole puking in my backyard and thinking it's funny.

One of my younger brothers has a home behind an apartment complex. Some of those denizens sat at the back of the property by the dumpsters (really?) and drank. When they went to relieve themselves (shit and piss, dayamn!), they climbed over the wall into my brother's back yard. Facepalm He got an Australian cattle dog (it was part Dingo and something else, so I'm not sure what it really was) and that shit stopped tout-suite. Thumbsup His neighbor on one side used to fuck with it until it jumped up high enough to tear off a chunk. On the other side, the neighbors had chickens (not legal in that locale) that stuck their heads through the chain link fence to get at my brother's vegetables. Dog pulled them through the fence and ate them. Gasp He ended up having to get rid of it, but them're good stories, anyway. I'm not drunk, though.

That would have to be half blue heeler and half dingo. I"ve not met one. However I did know a dog named Boo. He was 1/2 dingo, 1/2 german shepherd. Great dog. Killed all the chickens in the neighborhood and all the pet rabbits. Everyone was happy when the owner Brad, (A long redhaired hippy) moved out of the area. Dog was so funny. One day he stole a meat pie right out of my hand as I was about to take my first bite. All I recall is flashing jaws in front of my face then the dog sitting on it's haunches with a satisfied good natured grin on it's face. So I shot it in the arse with an air rifle. Boo never did that to me again.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
03-11-2015, 07:09 AM
(02-11-2015 08:42 PM)Banjo Wrote:  However I did know a dog named Boo.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
03-11-2015, 08:23 AM
I'm sober
03-11-2015, 08:26 AM
Have you ever seen a drunk dog? It's hilarious!

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
03-11-2015, 08:27 AM
(03-11-2015 08:26 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  Have you ever seen a drunk dog? It's hilarious!

Tried to get my dog to drink wine, she refused smart dog my staffie
08-11-2015, 11:07 AM
12oz of nog, 3oz of The Kraken, per round - I'm on my way! Angel

(03-11-2015 08:26 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  Have you ever seen a drunk dog? It's hilarious!

Huh

George just goes to bed. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user