I'm drunk

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-02-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: I'm drunk
(23-02-2016 03:20 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(22-02-2016 09:44 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  RAwr! Bring on the Meade...or mikes hard tiger blood in this case!!!

What's tiger blood Hobbitgirl ?

A purveyor of anabolic steroids?

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2016, 03:22 PM
Drunk thread for the win!

Mom and I trespassed the fuck out of some properties joy riding after wine and margaritas. Found an abandoned house next to an unkept propert owned by my great aunt. It had my childhood furniture in it. And my mom's. What the guck.

Andreas I'm drunk. It's been awhile.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
06-03-2016, 03:23 PM
Oh. And I've been to church two Sundays in a row.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
06-03-2016, 03:25 PM
(06-03-2016 03:23 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Oh. And I've been to church two Sundays in a row.

I enjoy church much more when I'm drunk. Or tripping.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-03-2016, 03:46 PM
(06-03-2016 03:22 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Drunk thread for the win!

Mom and I trespassed the fuck out of some properties joy riding after wine and margaritas. Found an abandoned house next to an unkept propert owned by my great aunt. It had my childhood furniture in it. And my mom's. What the guck.

Good on you and your mom. Haven't talked to you in a while. I hope you are holding up ok. Be safe!

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
06-03-2016, 08:23 PM
(06-03-2016 03:46 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(06-03-2016 03:22 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Drunk thread for the win!

Good on you and your mom. Haven't talked to you in a while. I hope you are holding up ok. Be safe!

I'm doing ok. We were in the Kubata off-roading. Good times!

06-03-2016, 08:34 PM
(06-03-2016 03:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-03-2016 03:23 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Oh. And I've been to church two Sundays in a row.

Tripping during southern baptist sermons about hellfire and damnation...eish...that could get ugly.

[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
08-03-2016, 04:23 PM
(06-03-2016 03:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Why not both?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
21-05-2016, 10:43 PM
I promised myself I wouldn't post here whilst drunk again. But, being drunk, I've decided I don't give a f*ck what I promised while sober. So, here I am.

Did I mention I'm going through a divorce from my theist wife who I am sure is praying for my release from the grips of satans claws even at this very moment.

I'm such a freakin idiot.

Anyways, night night you heathens!

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
21-05-2016, 11:00 PM
(21-05-2016 10:43 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  I promised myself I wouldn't post here whilst drunk again. But, being drunk, I've decided I don't give a f*ck what I promised while sober. So, here I am.

Did I mention I'm going through a divorce from my theist wife who I am sure is praying for my release from the grips of satans claws even at this very moment.

I'm such a freakin idiot.

Anyways, night night you heathens!

Hug

These days, i just keep a constant drip of whiskey in my blood stream. I think I may have more alcohol in my blood stream then I do plasma.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post