I'm drunk and can't think of a title.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2013, 11:37 AM
RE: I'm drunk and can't think of a title.
(18-03-2013 11:06 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I feel I should clarify: the fact that I was drunk (wasted) at noon was due to an abnormality in my schedule; the timing was such that noon was essentially my 10pm. (I went to bed soon after posting the thread) So, I wasn't "morning drinking", as it might be said.

Having said that, the fact that I was as drunk as I was in the first place is another matter...
I forgive you. Hopefully it doesn't continue Drinking Beverage

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2013, 11:46 AM
(17-03-2013 10:28 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Read it or don't. Whatever; fuck you.

I don't know about anyone else, but I find it hard to generate any emotion other than indifference, seeing as how your attitude is, at best, dismissively indifferent. Your belligerence only serves to decrease my disposition from indifferent to contumacious.

Perhaps sobriety will ameliorate your bellicosity?

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
18-03-2013, 12:03 PM
(18-03-2013 11:46 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  
(17-03-2013 10:28 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Read it or don't. Whatever; fuck you.

I don't know about anyone else, but I find it hard to generate any emotion other than indifference, seeing as how your attitude is, at best, dismissively indifferent. Your belligerence only serves to decrease my disposition from indifferent to contumacious.

Fucking really?

I mean, I wasn't going to say anything, but....fucking really?

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Misanthropik's post
18-03-2013, 12:03 PM
(18-03-2013 11:46 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  I don't know about anyone else, but I find it hard to generate any emotion other than indifference, seeing as how your attitude is, at best, dismissively indifferent. Your belligerence only serves to decrease my disposition from indifferent to contumacious.

Cool You should translate this. Some people might not understand what you just said.

Anyway, nice advice, Aseptic. You seem concerned and that is always a good quality to see in someone Thumbsup

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
18-03-2013, 01:55 PM
(18-03-2013 12:03 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(18-03-2013 11:46 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  I don't know about anyone else, but I find it hard to generate any emotion other than indifference, seeing as how your attitude is, at best, dismissively indifferent. Your belligerence only serves to decrease my disposition from indifferent to contumacious.

Cool You should translate this. Some people might not understand what you just said.

Anyway, nice advice, Aseptic. You seem concerned and that is always a good quality to see in someone Thumbsup

It means he doesn't like the off putting jargon and it makes him care less about the content. He also hopes that when the sobering up happens Mis will temper argumentative side of things...

Of course what do I know...for years when talking to my husband I had to carry a thesaurus.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

18-03-2013, 02:03 PM
Thanks, Moms. You're quite right, by the way, thesaurus or not.

To the rest, sorry, I tend to wax verbose when chastising. Or more accurately, I am verbose all the time but I almost always filter it, keep the vocabulary on a low simmer, except when I'm chastising; then my filter seems to go on the fritz.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
19-03-2013, 02:58 AM
(18-03-2013 02:03 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Thanks, Moms. You're quite right, by the way, thesaurus or not.

To the rest, sorry, I tend to wax verbose when chastising. Or more accurately, I am verbose all the time but I almost always filter it, keep the vocabulary on a low simmer, except when I'm chastising; then my filter seems to go on the fritz.
I was made quite aware that you were chastising, which is all that is relevant.

Having said that: fucking really???????

19-03-2013, 10:03 AM
Misanthropik, perhaps you could envisage modifying the thread's title? I am confident people would be able to disregard any indifference if the first words they saw weren't, "I'm drunk and can't think of a title." One might be more focused on reading through with an open mind and absorb what was stated, rather than judging unsympathetically from the nascence of the story. That's just MY conviction...
Some provisions for considerationDrinking Beverage

Cool

[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
19-03-2013, 10:11 AM
Most indubitably, my good chum.

[Image: dog_with_top_hat_and_pipe.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Misanthropik's post
19-03-2013, 10:39 AM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2013 10:46 AM by Peanut.)
[Image: funny-Thesaurus-quote-joke.jpg] [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSl6yu0CnV4VW9DGSmwLSE...gwblGjWxFQ]

[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post