I'm drunk

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2013, 03:14 PM
RE: I'm drunk
(02-06-2013 08:35 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Just poured me a glass now!

I've been told that:

This
[Image: Hot_Sauce-Dark_Rum.jpg]

Plus This
[Image: patron-silver-tequila.jpg]

Makes TheGulegon look like This
[Image: Fabio-men-with-long-hair-32142560-342-474.gif]

Stay thirsty my friends Cool
Tongue

What happened to my look-a-like picture? It showed last night!
Blink Anyone else catch that "hotsause and marinade" at the bottom of the 1st picture? Dodgy wtf

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
03-06-2013, 06:19 PM
(02-06-2013 08:35 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(02-06-2013 08:35 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Just poured me a glass now!

I've been told that:

This
[Image: Hot_Sauce-Dark_Rum.jpg]

Plus This
[Image: patron-silver-tequila.jpg]

Makes TheGulegon look like This
[Image: Fabio-men-with-long-hair-32142560-342-474.gif]

Stay thirsty my friends Cool
Tongue

What happened to my look-a-like picture? It showed last night!
Blink Anyone else catch that "hotsause and marinade" at the bottom of the 1st picture? Dodgy wtf
I was going to call you out on that. I was wondering how one gets fucked up on marinade Consider

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
03-06-2013, 07:33 PM
(03-06-2013 06:19 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(02-06-2013 08:35 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  What happened to my look-a-like picture? It showed last night!
I was going to call you out on that. I was wondering how one gets fucked up on marinade Consider

That's what I get for posting the first picture of a bottle of rum to come up on google images Tongue
I really do need to figure out how to transform some of my own pics. MB? Is it a digital camera -vs- normal camera thing?

03-06-2013, 07:42 PM
(03-06-2013 07:18 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-06-2013 12:47 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Well...No alcohol but I did end up taking Oxycodine for pain. Does that count as close?

Send me your oxycodone so that I can run scientific tests on the comparative effects. Drinking Beverage

Chas you have to come earn it.
03-06-2013, 07:47 PM
(03-06-2013 07:33 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(03-06-2013 06:19 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I was going to call you out on that. I was wondering how one gets fucked up on marinade Consider

That's what I get for posting the first picture of a bottle of rum to come up on google images Tongue
I really do need to figure out how to transform some of my own pics. MB? Is it a digital camera -vs- normal camera thing?

I'm not following.

I was able to upload pics from my phone and they were those thumbnail pics. I have to upload photos from my actual digital camera onto Facebook (or another website) in order to find the "link location" option. I was able to copy photos from my Gmail inbox once, but it didn't work the last time. The easiest way I was able to get pics was the Facebook option.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
03-06-2013, 08:23 PM
(03-06-2013 07:18 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(03-06-2013 12:47 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Well...No alcohol but I did end up taking Oxycodine for pain. Does that count as close?

Send me your oxycodone so that I can run scientific tests on the comparative effects. Drinking Beverage

They'd be wasted on you since you don't drink wine. Then again, you'd be wasted on them either way. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
04-06-2013, 09:10 PM
I'm so drunk right now.

And you know what? I'm ok withthat. It seems like I'm drunk a lot, and that's not reallt the case. I really don't drink a lot. But you know, life has been shit for me lately and fuck it; I'm drinking. I didn't drink at all while I was all suicidal and stuff. Then again, I'm drinking now, and I'm still suicidal. Whatever. Anyway, I wished I had, because this is good. I know the drinking is just a mask and "the problems will be there later, blah blah blah", I know. It's not healthy, BUt you know what? I don't care. My life is shit. Lots of little things within my life are shit. And I'm ok with drinking to get the fuck away from that for a little while.

I'm talkin' to my Peanut, too. I'm thinking she wishes she was drunk, too. (I'm sorry, love) I wish we were drunk together. There'd be giggles and making out and then [REDACTED]. There'd be all sorts of crazy shit, but that's not even why I wanna get drunk with her again. I just want to get drunnk with my babygirl because I want to get fuckin' drunk with my babygirl.

...I came here to say something, but I forgot what. It was either something about Ashley or something about my dad or something about me offing myself. lol, who can fuckin' say, anymore? I'm all over the damn place lately.

Fuck it. Peace to the forum. I'm gonna go slam another Coors. COOTERS!!! Love my Coors. I don't car if it's mostly water; I like it. And it takes me to a place of total retardation. That's the ultimate point, right? Fuck it. *Goes to slam a beer8

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-06-2013, 11:35 AM
Bechased

[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
06-06-2013, 02:52 AM
It's funny that a thread that I posted after I downed a few shots of Jack Daniels and was in a fuckifIcare mood has become so popular here. Whole lotta peeps here need their licker.....

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
08-06-2013, 08:59 PM
It happened again, motherfuckers. Had me a few beers and feeling delightfully buzzed. Will post more as my liver saturates.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade