I'm drunk

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-06-2013, 09:00 PM
RE: I'm drunk
Also trying to land a plane in Microsoft Flight Simulator right now. Wish me luck I don't crash.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2013, 09:01 PM
(08-06-2013 09:00 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Also trying to land a plane in Microsoft Flight Simulator right now. Wish me luck I don't crash.

Oh the simulated Humanity!

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-06-2013, 09:03 PM
(08-06-2013 09:01 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(08-06-2013 09:00 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Also trying to land a plane in Microsoft Flight Simulator right now. Wish me luck I don't crash.

Oh the simulated Humanity!

Yeah, those fuckers in the back are shitting themselves!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

08-06-2013, 09:09 PM
First one of the night, but dammit I have to go do dishes. Angry

I'll be back later with a buzz....[img][Image: IMAG0719_zpsdf2f6dbc.jpg][/img]

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
08-06-2013, 09:12 PM
I feel just like Mr Snail here

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

08-06-2013, 09:13 PM
(08-06-2013 09:09 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  First one of the night, but dammit I have to go do dishes. Angry

CHUG THAT FUCKER!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

08-06-2013, 09:31 PM
(08-06-2013 09:13 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(08-06-2013 09:09 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  First one of the night, but dammit I have to go do dishes. Angry

CHUG THAT FUCKER!

Don't you worry, friend. I am well practiced at the art of getting drunk. Plus, I have a newborn that will no doubt have me up at all hrs. I can't be completely passed out. Tonight is more about the ride rather than the destination.

And my sauce is strong. Yes

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
09-06-2013, 09:36 PM
Banana_zorro

Found booze AGAIN! Happy times. Just need someone to share the happy times with Drinking Beverage

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
09-06-2013, 10:02 PM
(09-06-2013 09:36 PM)Peanut Wrote:  Banana_zorro

Found booze AGAIN! Happy times. Just need someone to share the happy times with Drinking Beverage

I'm new here... do you have to be drunk to post in this thread or can you just be practicing?

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
09-06-2013, 10:05 PM
(09-06-2013 10:02 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(09-06-2013 09:36 PM)Peanut Wrote:  Banana_zorro

I'm new here... do you have to be drunk to post in this thread or can you just be practicing?

Are you not drunk? Then get the fuck out!!!Angry

Nah, just joshin ya. I'm not drunk either.....yet. Tongue

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post