I'm drunk

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2013, 10:06 PM
RE: I'm drunk
(09-06-2013 09:36 PM)Peanut Wrote:  Banana_zorro

Found booze AGAIN! Happy times. Just need someone to share the happy times with Drinking Beverage

You're not all passed out allready, are ya Tongue
[Image: passed-out-drunk-girl.JPG]

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
09-06-2013, 10:07 PM
(09-06-2013 10:02 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(09-06-2013 09:36 PM)Peanut Wrote:  Banana_zorro

Found booze AGAIN! Happy times. Just need someone to share the happy times with Drinking Beverage

I'm new here... do you have to be drunk to post in this thread or can you just be practicing?

I'm thinking "on the way to be" is just fine Thumbsup
I feel fine Big Grin

09-06-2013, 10:12 PM
(09-06-2013 10:07 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(09-06-2013 10:02 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  I'm new here... do you have to be drunk to post in this thread or can you just be practicing?

I'm thinking "on the way to be" is just fine Thumbsup
I feel fine Big Grin

I'd rather just sip on a few cocktails and wait till Peanut passes out....

I wanna make sure she gets to bed okay and all. Yeah, that's it.... get to bed okay and all. Angel

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like bbeljefe's post
09-06-2013, 10:26 PM
(09-06-2013 10:12 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(09-06-2013 10:07 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I'm thinking "on the way to be" is just fine Thumbsup
I feel fine Big Grin

I'd rather just sip on a few cocktails and wait till Peanut passes out....

I wanna make sure she gets to bed okay and all. Yeah, that's it.... get to bed okay and all. Angel

Dirty old man... Big Grin I'll help you carry her

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
09-06-2013, 10:38 PM
(09-06-2013 10:26 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(09-06-2013 10:12 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  I'd rather just sip on a few cocktails and wait till Peanut passes out....

Dirty old man... Big Grin I'll help you carry her

You, sir, are a stand up guy.

I mean, not many people would be worried that an old man like me might throw out his back carrying a drunken young woman to a safe, warm bed, where all that restrictive & uncomfortable clothing could be taken off her so she could enjoy a peaceful & restful slumber.

Who said atheists don't have any morals?

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
09-06-2013, 10:38 PM
[Image: drunk_squerl.jpg]

[Image: Most+Funny+Drunk+Animals+%25285%2529.jpg]

Sorry Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
09-06-2013, 10:52 PM
(09-06-2013 10:38 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  [Image: drunk_squerl.jpg]

Sorry Big Grin

Somewhere, in my mom and dad's attic, stuffed in a book... is a Polaroid of me passed out at a party when I was 12. It wasn't a good day when my mom found that picture.

I looked a lot like that second pic you posted, except I had a huge set of speakers posed on ether side of my head and a DOA sign on my chest..... because my friends were just that demented.

I may look for that picture next time I'm there.

09-06-2013, 11:19 PM
(09-06-2013 10:52 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(09-06-2013 10:38 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  [Image: drunk_squerl.jpg]

Sorry Big Grin

Somewhere, in my mom and dad's attic, stuffed in a book... is a Polaroid of me passed out at a party when I was 12. It wasn't a good day when my mom found that picture.

I looked a lot like that second pic you posted, except I had a huge set of speakers posed on ether side of my head and a DOA sign on my chest..... because my friends were just that demented.

You must POST IT Big Grin

09-06-2013, 11:31 PM
(09-06-2013 11:19 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(09-06-2013 10:52 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Somewhere, in my mom and dad's attic, stuffed in a book... is a Polaroid of me passed out at a party when I was 12. It wasn't a good day when my mom found that picture.

You must POST IT Big Grin

If I get it in my hands, my friend, you can rest assured I will share it. That was a rite of passage at the time because I was the youngest guy there and the host of the party was an 18 year old friend whom I used to help work on his MG.

Matter of fact, I wound up dating a 17 year old chick I met at that party. That was the shiznit back in the early 80's.

WOW.... this drunk thread brings back memories.

09-06-2013, 11:32 PM
[Image: REALLY-sign.png]

I come back to the thread to see that? I don't like any of what you said, Bbeljefe. I think it was really awkward and uncalled for.

That was, quite frankly, insulting to my character. I hope you got a good laugh at making me the center of attention.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 2 users Like Peanut's post