I'm drunk

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: I'm drunk
(28-09-2013 08:57 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(28-09-2013 08:50 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Waking up at 8:45pm is too late, or too early?
And 1 hour after waking up isn't too soon for a little nip, is it?

I'll find out Big Grin

I'm a couple ahead of ya. It is saturday night after all... Banana_zorro

My Friday night is what blasted me off to dream land for 10+ hours Undecided ,
but so long as the rum's your average, run of the mill, 80 proof.... Consider
can't hurt, right? Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2013, 09:15 PM
(11-09-2013 04:14 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I like absinthe, but then I have to pay for damages.

That sounds good. I have a bottle that I've been nursing too long. HoC, do you prefer yours with a sugar cube dissolved by cold water, or just straight?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
28-09-2013, 09:18 PM
(28-09-2013 09:11 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(28-09-2013 08:57 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I'm a couple ahead of ya. It is saturday night after all... Banana_zorro

My Friday night is what blasted me off to dream land for 10+ hours Undecided ,

Oh it can hurt alright. Yes It all depends on your volume, pace and stomach contents. Had a gig last night, so I feel your pain. Wait, no I don't. I got up and went to work all day while you got to sleep in ya bastard. Tongue

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
28-09-2013, 09:31 PM
(28-09-2013 09:18 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(28-09-2013 09:11 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  My Friday night is what blasted me off to dream land for 10+ hours Undecided ,

Oh it can hurt alright. Yes It all depends on your volume, pace and stomach contents. Had a gig last night, so I feel your pain. Wait, no I don't. I got up and went to work all day while you got to sleep in ya bastard. Tongue

Naw, I'm pretty good at pacing myself, but that's meaningless when no one remembered to mark the finish line Dodgy It's good we had a designated driver, because I had some Mcdonalds biscuits & those little hash brown cakes for "breakfast" a little while ago. I don't remember buying the stuff Blink

28-09-2013, 09:37 PM
(28-09-2013 09:31 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Naw, I'm pretty good at pacing myself, but that's meaningless when no one remembered to mark the finish line Dodgy It's good we had a designated driver, because I had some Mcdonalds biscuits & those little hash brown cakes for "breakfast" a little while ago. I don't remember buying the stuff Blink

Hehe, there's a finish line, but you're greeted by the grim reaper. Angel

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

- Hunter S. Thompson

McGriddles, dude......always McGriddles and hash browns.

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
18-07-2014, 11:50 PM
"Don't you know there ain't no devil, it's just god when he's drunk."

-Tom Waits

There is no limit to what you can accomplish when you're supposed to be doing something else.
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
19-07-2014, 12:05 AM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2014 12:09 AM by evenheathen.)
That's fitting. At my new job the boss actually does bring in McDonald's breakfast, but we still have to work half a day.

If there is a god he's empathetic if not merciful. Ain't no devil, but he abides a hangover.

19-07-2014, 12:09 AM
(19-07-2014 12:05 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  That's fitting. At my new job the boss actually does bring in McDonald's breakfast, but we still have to work half a day.

If there is a god he's empathetic if not merciful.

A place I worked the boss did that if we're working on Saturday.

Yay...I got to trade my weekend for a sausage mcmuffin with egg... Dodgy

There is no limit to what you can accomplish when you're supposed to be doing something else.
19-07-2014, 12:12 AM
(19-07-2014 12:09 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(19-07-2014 12:05 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  That's fitting. At my new job the boss actually does bring in McDonald's breakfast, but we still have to work half a day.

If there is a god he's empathetic if not merciful.

A place I worked the boss did that if we're working on Saturday.

Yay...I got to trade my weekend for a sausage mcmuffin with egg... Dodgy

It's a short day at overtime pay with munchie perks. I'm looking at the silver lining.

[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post