I'm falling apart a little bit.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2014, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 25-11-2014 08:16 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: I'm falling apart a little bit.
(24-11-2014 12:00 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  If emotional health and stress management were an olympic sport I'd have the gold medal… but not yesterday, not today and I am thinking not tomorrow at all. I don't want to wake up and live through tomorrow.

Keep an eye on that and don't think your gold medal can't be stripped of you without a moment's notice. Girly's was. And depression can suck you down into a maelstrom at an ever accelerating rate. Mine is a cautionary tale.

Girly relies on pharmacology to recalibrate and rebalance my neurotransmitters and neurochemistry. ManlyGirl relies on therapy. To each their own.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-11-2014, 08:17 PM
I just want to send some hugs your way. I hope you're doing ok. Love you Heart HugHugHugHug Heart

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
25-11-2014, 09:00 PM
[Image: Bear_Hug_by_CommodoreElfman.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-11-2014, 03:51 AM
I'm really sorry you're feeling this down LJ. Sad If I can do anything to help you, just let me know. I'll fly to help just like Superman! ... But with the underwear below my pants. Ehm.

Hug

Here's a 3200x2000 pixels picture of Andromeda (spoiler so I don't annoy those with slow internet) to make you feel a bit better. This is one of my favorite pictures of space. I like to think that in another universe I'm an astrophysicist Big Grin ahah

[Image: Andromeda-Galaxy.jpg]

<3 Hug Much love.

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Polyglot Atheist's post
03-12-2014, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2014 04:41 PM by LadyJane.)
Merci, mes amis. I had to take a time out. The week dragged on because in my stupor I had the day wrong, I thought the 26th was Monday… blah! Then on the actual day some more bad news came in the form of the stupid C word for someone I love dearly… gotta kick 'em while they're down.

That was a dark time. I'm doing quite a bit better this week.
[+] 3 users Like LadyJane's post
03-12-2014, 04:19 PM
(03-12-2014 04:12 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Merci, mon amis. I had to take a time out. The week dragged on because in my stupor I had the day wrong, I thought the 26th was Monday… blah! Then on the actual day some more bad news came in the form of the stupid C word for someone I love dearly… gotta kick 'em while they're down.

Heart Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
04-12-2014, 08:27 AM
Baby steps until you regain your balance. Hug

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
04-12-2014, 09:41 AM
Sometimes, when it all just keeps kicking and kicking at your mind, take hold of that extra energy and put it into a different place. I usually give the mindless energy to my body -it's gotta go somewhere so it may as well get some chores done or ... actually walk that extra mile I've been saying I'm going to start doing.

It also gives the mind it's own chance to angrily kick back and the meditation that takes place, can become quite cathartic. The thoughts developed there are kind of like dreams and are frequently fragmented and without meaning. They are just there to clean house. While the body is busily straining away on autopilot, the mind becomes busy rearranging itself - cleaning house, categorizing, maybe building a new room. It is healthy to go there often and rest assured, no thoughts during such meditation ever need to be acted on; what happens in meditation, stays in meditation.

Heart Nothing ever goes away, we just put it in a different place and things change, only when we change how we think. Time gives us those options.

Hug

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
04-12-2014, 09:43 AM
(03-12-2014 04:12 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Merci, mes amis. I had to take a time out. The week dragged on because in my stupor I had the day wrong, I thought the 26th was Monday… blah! Then on the actual day some more bad news came in the form of the stupid C word for someone I love dearly… gotta kick 'em while they're down.

Glad you are doing better! Heart

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
04-12-2014, 09:52 AM
(03-12-2014 04:12 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Merci, mes amis. I had to take a time out. The week dragged on because in my stupor I had the day wrong, I thought the 26th was Monday… blah! Then on the actual day some more bad news came in the form of the stupid C word for someone I love dearly… gotta kick 'em while they're down.

I'm glad you're doing a little better, darlin.
(Hug)

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.