I'm friends with Satan

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2012, 05:49 PM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2012 07:14 PM by Ferdinand.)
I'm friends with Satan
My friend Stephen, who's always been naturally asshole-ish and out spoken with his opinions, went a little too far with his mouth last night.

A few months ago (back in October) a boy named Connor Weeks was shot in his right side while he was in the bathroom; the shooting was not purposely conducted however.

Connor Weeks Death

When Connor was alive, Stephen wasn't too fond of him. Stephen's best friend was a guy named Morgan, and Morgan was also close to Connor (and from what I interpreted from the talk of my area) Morgan's relations with Connor AND Stephen caused him and Stephen to drift.

Morgan and two other present teens were with Connor the day he died. Apparently, they were mishandling guns. Connor had retreated inside to use the bathroom when the shot gun Morgan was holding went off and shot Connor in his side through the wall and window. Morgan was accused with involuntary manslaughter and was released from jail on a bail of $6000. I do believe Morgan and Stephen had long drifted before this, but if they hadn't, they drifted after this event.

Morgan Springer Accused and Arrested

Recently (as in yesterday) Stephen moved to Atlanta because he was pretty much homeless here in Columbus (he has no parents, so he was practically living with a bunch of different people.) After he left, he posted on facebook a youtube that set a lot of people who mourned Conner off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9TTaC5eSNM

In the video, towards the end (1:30 to the end of the video) Stephen starts making fun of Connor by saying things like "SHOT happens" and "Apparently if you take shits you die." This set a lot of people (and Morgan) off, and I mean a LOT.
People started commenting on Stephen's posts, adding him, messaging him, posting statuses about him, posting statuses and tagging him in them, and posting on his wall; the majority consisting of death threats and the lesser. So really, %75 of people hate him now, and the rest just enjoy reading Stephen's hate mail.

Stephen went from having 927 facebook friends last night, to having over 1700 RIGHT NOW, and the number is still rising, I kid you not. The posts on his wall are adding up too.

Now here's an insight:
Stephen's not completely cold hearted; he's actually know well as a really funny guy that could just care less about a lot of things. But what entertains him the most is that nobody really cared that that he constantly talked shit about Connor up until now- when he no longer lives here. Stephen just sees this as his way of making fools out of the people who barely even knew Connor, but still threaten to beat his ass, even though he no longer lives in Columbus. I know Stephen really well, and I don't exactly agree with what he did or said or anything. I think he pushed it a bit far. But I mean, it's Stephen. And as far as drama thirsty social networking sites go, Stephen Marshall (no, not his real last name) has earned the legendary title of Satan Marshall. And even with all of this hate continuously subjecting itself, he's just sitting their in his apartment in Atlanta, laughing, trolling, and not caring, because it's not his dilemma to care.

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2012, 06:06 PM
RE: I'm good friends with Satan.
This just shows that really dark humor is not for everyone and that you shouldn't let inexperienced people have weapons.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 3 users Like Hamata k's post
30-01-2012, 06:36 PM
(30-01-2012 05:49 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  My friend Stephen, who's always been naturally asshole-ish and out spoken with his opinions, went a little too far with his mouth last night.

A few months ago (back in October) a boy named Connor Weeks was shot in his right side while he was in the bathroom; the shooting was not purposely conducted however.

Connor Weeks Death

When Connor was alive, Stephen wasn't too fond of him. Stephen's best friend was a guy named Morgan, and Morgan was also close to Connor (and from what I interpreted from the talk of my area) Morgan's relations with Connor AND Stephen caused him and Stephen to drift.

Morgan and two other present teens were with Connor the day he died. Apparently, they were mishandling guns. Connor had retreated inside to use the bathroom when the shot gun Morgan was holding went off and shot Connor in his side through the wall and window. Morgan was accused with involuntary manslaughter and was released from jail on a bail of $6000. I do believe Morgan and Stephen had long drifted before this, but if they hadn't, they drifted after this event.

Morgan Springer Accused and Arrested

Recently (as in yesterday) Stephen moved to Atlanta because he was pretty much homeless here in Columbus (he has no parents, so he was practically living with a bunch of different people.) After he left, he posted on facebook a youtube that set a lot of people who mourned Conner off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9TTaC5eSNM

In the video, towards the end (1:30 to the end of the video) Stephen starts making fun of Connor by saying things like "SHOT happens" and "Apparently if you take shits you die." This set a lot of people (and Morgan) off, and I mean a LOT.
People started commenting on Stephen's posts, adding him, messaging him, posting statuses about him, posting statuses and tagging him in them, and posting on his wall; the majority consisting of death threats and the lesser. So really, %75 of people hate him now, and the rest just enjoy reading Stephen's hate mail.

Stephen went from having 927 facebook friends last night, to having over 1700 RIGHT NOW, and the number is still rising, I kid you not. The posts on his wall are adding up too.

Now here's an insight:
Stephen's not completely cold hearted; he's actually know well as a really funny guy that could just care less about a lot of things. But what entertains him the most is that nobody really cared that that he constantly talked shit about Connor up until now- when he no longer lives here. Stephen just sees this as his way of making fools out of the people who barely even knew Connor, but still threaten to beat his ass, even though he no longer lives in Columbus. I know Stephen really well, and I don't exactly agree with what he did or said or anything. I think he pushed it a bit far. But I mean, it's Stephen. And as far as drama thirsty social networking sites go, Stephen Marshall (no, not his real last name) has earned the legendary title of Satan Marshall. And even with all of this hate continuously subjecting itself, he's just sitting their in his apartment in Atlanta, laughing, trolling, and not caring, because it's not his dilemma to care.

Stephen sounds like a grade A, immature douche. Cracking stupid jokes about a kid that was accidentally killed is classless. Cracking jokes about someone while they're alive is still somewhat classless, unless it's mutual joshing around. Sounds like a dumbass, imo.

Better without God, and happier too.
31-01-2012, 07:30 AM
RE: I'm friends with Satan
I don't think anyone should be arrested for free speech mind you , but this reminds me of the Westboro Baptist Church and how they abuse freedom of speech and make people suffer.
And in this case , it isn't some hard held spiritual belief , it's just trolling like an asshole over human tragedy. I get dark humor but it usually works in only certain contexts (at least for me).

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
31-01-2012, 04:47 PM
It's more of Stephen's cockiness mixed with his natural dark humor, in a way. He's always been an asshole, but a funny one, and unless you knew him, you'd think he was the least humorous asshole in the world.

Not saying that I think this situation is funny. Just in general.

When Connor died, he died while that tragic enemy phase with Stephen was still ongoing; so even after death, Connor still hadn't develop the respect to Stephen that would earn him Stephen's sympathy.

31-01-2012, 05:08 PM
It's strange honestly. I always have issue connecting socially with people who are sarcastic , cynical or in any manner of behavior not straight forward. I can understand sarcasm if the context is clear but if I do not know the person well enough I miss every possible hint of irony or subtlety.
I can understand your perspective but I don't think I could ever fill your shoes in regards to your friend.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
31-01-2012, 06:59 PM
I don't encourage him or agree with him or anything. I'm just more of an observer, I guess. I didn't know Connor, and Stephen just doing something like this was a bit extreme, but not surprising. He's up to almost 2000 facebook friends, and going on 48 hours, the posts on his wall are continuously endless.

31-01-2012, 07:10 PM
(30-01-2012 05:49 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  And as far as drama thirsty social networking sites go, Stephen Marshall (no, not his real last name) has earned the legendary title of Satan Marshall. And even with all of this hate continuously subjecting itself, he's just sitting their in his apartment in Atlanta, laughing, trolling, and not caring, because it's not his dilemma to care.

It was my will to add another identity to the LC thread this instance, inspired by thoughts of flying away tomorrow. But before I go blow my horn on my own little thread, thought to stop by an note - you're also friends with Lucifer. And although I ain't picking up eight hundred facebook friends per hour, I am recording postulate of naive philosophy to the forum so that if the plane should crash and I, burn; the science remains.

Perhaps, the science of the infinite. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-01-2012, 07:16 PM
(30-01-2012 06:06 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  This just shows that really dark humor is not for everyone and that you shouldn't let inexperienced people have weapons.

You gotta be able to tell when not to use it or you're not allowed to have it.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.