I'm from the Vatican - You're fucked!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2016, 05:38 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2016 12:52 PM by Dark Light.)
I'm from the Vatican - You're fucked!
Admittedly, I don't know much about the Church of England, but I do know it's priests, or 'vicars' are not from the Vatican Big Grin That did not prevent this man of the cloth try to claim diplomatic immunity while attempting to bite and spit of the police in a drunken stupor.

Be warned that I have not vetted this story, but it's entertaining at least. I really do hope the dude gets some help though.

http://courtnewsuk.co.uk/vicar-fined-dru...wl-police/

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
05-06-2016, 09:10 AM
RE: I'm from the Vatican - You're fucked!
(05-06-2016 05:38 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Admittedly, I don't know much about the Church of England, but I do know it's priests, or 'vicars' are not from the Vatican Big Grin That did not help this man of the cloth try to claim diplomatic immunity while attempting to bite and spit of the police in a drunken stupor.

Be warned that I have not vetted this story, but it's entertaining at least. I really do hope the dude gets some help though.

Quote:The court heard that Jones has previous convictions for communicating a false bomb hoax, affray, possession of cannabis, fraud, criminal damage, and driving matters, all before he was 21 years old.

And they still made him a Vicar?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
05-06-2016, 01:19 PM
(05-06-2016 09:10 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
Quote:The court heard that Jones has previous convictions for communicating a false bomb hoax, affray, possession of cannabis, fraud, criminal damage, and driving matters, all before he was 21 years old.

Probably considered a positive in the church.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
05-06-2016, 01:45 PM
(05-06-2016 09:10 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(05-06-2016 05:38 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Admittedly, I don't know much about the Church of England, but I do know it's priests, or 'vicars' are not from the Vatican Big Grin That did not help this man of the cloth try to claim diplomatic immunity while attempting to bite and spit of the police in a drunken stupor.

You should see the Bishop's rap sheet. Shocking

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post