I'm going fucking insane

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2013, 08:11 PM
RE: I'm going fucking insane
I had it pretty bad with my mum. She stood to the side and didn't offer help when I was kicked out of the house. Nowadays, even though our relationship is still dark and whacky, I know I have control now. If anything, use the forum as an outlet like you're doing now. I would have given my left leg to have this sort of sanctuary back then. I'm glad you found it. Hug

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2013, 08:24 PM
As an adult, you can choose who to keep around you. I have gone through some of the horror that is my mother on here before. It took me too damn long to realize that just because someone is related by blood it doesn't mean they are good for you.

If you know you have done everything you know how to do, it may be time to draw up some boundaries and hold to them. I will not tell you this is easy...especially when it comes to your mother...but it can be done and it can be the best thing.

I haven't spoken to my mother in years, she is poison to all she touches. It took me years to get to that point and some counseling to affirm my decision to cut ties. I don't miss her at all.

I do wish I would have had a real mother, one that loved me and cared. That's not what I got. I got a selfish, spiteful, hateful, manipulative monster...in the mom department, I got royally screwed.

There is no worse feeling than to know your mother doesn't like you.

Not all moms care for their kids...in a perfect world they do, but this world isn't perfect.

Hugs to you and I hate it for you...it sucks out loud to come to terms with.
A

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-06-2013, 08:24 PM
PS...PM is you need to vent, rant, whatever.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post