I'm going to be a dad!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2014, 06:28 PM
RE: I'm going to be a dad!
(21-10-2014 12:00 PM)Misenhelter Wrote:  How did you fellow dads feel when you found out your wife was pregnant?

"Welp. Guess we oughtta go and get married then so we don't piss off your Mom." That was over 30 years ago now. And yes ladies, I am that romantic. A real Romeo. Hobo

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-10-2014, 06:32 PM
(29-10-2014 06:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-10-2014 12:00 PM)Misenhelter Wrote:  How did you fellow dads feel when you found out your wife was pregnant?

"Welp. Guess we oughtta go and get married then so we don't piss off your Mom." That was over 30 years ago now. And yes ladies, I am that romantic. A real Romeo. Hobo

I suppose she must have just melted into your arms at that. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
29-10-2014, 06:37 PM
(21-10-2014 12:00 PM)Misenhelter Wrote:  And I'm a little overwhelmed.. A little background info, I'm 19 years old, in the United States Air Force. My wife and I have been married since June. We weren't really trying to have a baby, we were to the point where "if it happens it happens". And well it happened a lot quicker than I expected. She's REALLY excited, I'm excited but also very nervous, as it's our first child and since I'm only a year out of high school it's just a lot to handle for myself in my opinion.

How did you fellow dads feel when you found out your wife was pregnant?

Young people these days...

But seriously, good luck, man.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-10-2014, 06:44 PM
(29-10-2014 06:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-10-2014 06:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  "Welp. Guess we oughtta go and get married then so we don't piss off your Mom." That was over 30 years ago now. And yes ladies, I am that romantic. A real Romeo. Hobo

I suppose she must have just melted into your arms at that. Thumbsup

That's not how I remember it. ... At least she wasn't wearing her Redwing SteelToes at the time.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post