I'm going to be working in a motorcycle workshop!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2016, 05:58 AM
I'm going to be working in a motorcycle workshop!
I'm so excited I have to share this with you guys!
I just got a job as handywoman in a motorbike workshop! I've been sick for a long time, so I need reduced hours and a bit of consideration to my limitations. This place is perfect! I'll get to prepare the bikes for the sales shop, keep the workshop tidy and I'll even get to fiddle a bit along with the bike repairs (with help. I have no training with engines and such. I can fix citybikes, but that's about it).
And this place is not dealing in the little speedy ones. No, it's the really massive motorcycles. The ones I like the most. Mostly the brand Boss Hoss. Bikes like this:

[Image: ef5151_61213163f2bb4c49812df34675fff72a....00_jpg_srz]

One fun detail is that among their regular costumers are Hell Angels (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hells_Angels). Supposedly they're very friendly and easy going. Laugh out load
I can't wait to get started! I might be a little girl, butI love getting my hands dirty and love the workshop atmosphere (I can tell jokes dirty enough to make sailors blush Big Grin )!

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like LadyDay's post
15-07-2016, 06:00 AM
RE: I'm going to be working in a motorcycle workshop!
Fantastic! Well done and enjoy yourself. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
15-07-2016, 06:18 AM
I don't think they'll start you off on the Boss Hoss.......

But good luck.... And buy some "Gojo" hand cleaner....

You'll need it...

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
15-07-2016, 06:21 AM
BTW I partied at the H.A. clubhouse in Oakland back in the 80's and one of the members told me "Hang out, have fun -- but don't get too involved.... It's like the mafia... You get too far in, and they own you for life"......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
15-07-2016, 06:22 AM
Woot! Hug

Congratulations! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
15-07-2016, 06:23 AM
(15-07-2016 06:18 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I don't think they'll start you off on the Boss Hoss.......

You'll need it...

Big Grin

They're so beautiful! I'll prove my talent as fast as possible so they'll let me touch the really awesome ones! Big Grin

"I believe that while not all people are essentially good, most are trying" - Adam Savage
15-07-2016, 06:24 AM
(15-07-2016 06:23 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 06:18 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I don't think they'll start you off on the Boss Hoss.......

You'll need it...

Big Grin

They're so beautiful! I'll prove my talent as fast as possible so they'll let me touch the really awesome ones! Big Grin

If you want to work on Boss Hosses -- you might consider going to GM engine tech school - as they run Chevy and Caddy engines in them (modified)..

and start lifting weights.... them bastards are HEAVY...

Big Grin

15-07-2016, 06:25 AM
(15-07-2016 06:21 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  BTW I partied at the H.A. clubhouse in Oakland back in the 80's and one of the members told me "Hang out, have fun -- but don't get too involved.... It's like the mafia... You get too far in, and they own you for life"......

I'll try not to sell my soul to H.A. Laugh out load And I'll do my very best not to damage any of their bikes!

15-07-2016, 06:26 AM
(15-07-2016 06:22 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Woot! Hug

Congratulations! Big Grin

Thanks mate Smile

15-07-2016, 06:29 AM
(15-07-2016 06:24 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 06:23 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  They're so beautiful! I'll prove my talent as fast as possible so they'll let me touch the really awesome ones! Big Grin

If you want to work on Boss Hosses -- you might consider going to GM engine tech school - as they run Chevy and Caddy engines in them (modified)..

and start lifting weights.... them bastards are HEAVY...

Big Grin

It would be fun to take classes and learn properly how to fix motorcycles.
I have one problem however. I'm not able or allowed to drive motorcycles (or cars for that matter) thanks to my medicine. Also, thanks to my disease and treatments of that, I have terrible coordination and reaction speed (always have had that issues), so I wont be able to drive them in the future.
Might be awkward to be a motorcycle mechanic who can't actually drive a motorcycle! Haha