I'm going to hang myself because of the bible.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2016, 12:35 PM
I'm going to hang myself because of the bible.
I keep on telling these Christians horrible verses in the bible whenever they force the bible on me and they keep on calling me retarded and illiterate. But that's not why I'm going to hang myself. I have a 15 year old dog who passed today and I found this quote in the bible.

(Revelation 22:14-15) Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Notice that that first group in that list are dogs. I'm only thirteen and I want to die and be in hell with my dog. I just love how my dog is compared to pedophiles and thieves. What's the fastest way to kill myself. There's some rope in the backyard.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2016, 12:36 PM
RE: I'm going to hang myself because of the bible.
The reason I have 95 in my name is because that was my father's lucky number.
29-04-2016, 12:38 PM
Very sorry about your dog. They are the best, most loyal friends ever.
Hug
Take a little time and then go find another pup. It will do you wonders.
29-04-2016, 12:41 PM
"Dog" was being used as a pejorative. The verse is not referring to literal canines.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
29-04-2016, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 29-04-2016 01:45 PM by Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver.)
(29-04-2016 12:35 PM)MatureMcLeod95 Wrote:  I keep on telling these Christians horrible verses in the bible whenever they force the bible on me and they keep on calling me retarded and illiterate. But that's not why I'm going to hang myself. I have a 15 year old dog who passed today and I found this quote in the bible.

(Revelation 22:14-15) Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Notice that that first group in that list are dogs. I'm only thirteen and I want to die and be in hell with my dog. I just love how my dog is compared to pedophiles and thieves. What's the fastest way to kill myself. There's some rope in the backyard.

1) You're taking that Bible quote too literally. The quote is metaphorical for evildoers not literally Canis Lupus Domesticus. My dog passed last May and I'm still sad about it. But if he does have a spirit I don't see him being in hell. I'm with Disney; All dogs go to heaven.

2) If you are serious about suicide, I'd say you should seek professional help - now. You're too young to think about such things.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 3 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
29-04-2016, 02:10 PM
Troll?
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
29-04-2016, 03:00 PM
(29-04-2016 12:35 PM)MatureMcLeod95 Wrote:  I keep on telling these Christians horrible verses in the bible whenever they force the bible on me and they keep on calling me retarded and illiterate. But that's not why I'm going to hang myself. I have a 15 year old dog who passed today and I found this quote in the bible.

Lock up the Bible for at least 10 years.
Promise yourself you will not read it, touch it, or discuss it for 10 years.
Now go take a walk where people walk with dogs in your city. Pet at least 5 of them.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
29-04-2016, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 29-04-2016 03:16 PM by Fireball.)
Take DR Bucky's prescription at least once a day. You will feel better. Also, this may help.

http://imgur.com/gallery/2kMl2O9
29-04-2016, 03:24 PM
(29-04-2016 02:10 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Troll?

I'd give it a benefit of a doubt. If it's real, it's a serious matter. If it's a troll, you'll be slightly annoyed and forget all about it in 10 minutes.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
29-04-2016, 03:44 PM
Kid, talk to your parents. Don't kill yourself. Your dog would bite you!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post