I'm going to hang myself because of the bible.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2016, 10:36 PM
RE: I'm going to hang myself because of the bible.
... Dude. Your dog wouldn't want you dead. Killing yourself is a very permanent thing. Why not take a bit longer to think about it? It's not like you can't do it later. Life can be rough - lots of people have very tough lives - but they hang on 'cos... it could always get better, and until then, why not see? If you die you're guaranteed it'll never get better.

13 is young too. You've got hormones and all sortsa things sloshing around. What I'm saying is, you can't necessarily trust your brain - it's on its own mission. Find someone you can trust and talk to them about it. Ideally go see a psychologist. They're good guys, and they can help.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
29-04-2016, 10:48 PM
(29-04-2016 12:35 PM)MatureMcLeod95 Wrote:  I keep on telling these Christians horrible verses in the bible whenever they force the bible on me and they keep on calling me retarded and illiterate. But that's not why I'm going to hang myself. I have a 15 year old dog who passed today and I found this quote in the bible.

(Revelation 22:14-15) Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Notice that that first group in that list are dogs. I'm only thirteen and I want to die and be in hell with my dog. I just love how my dog is compared to pedophiles and thieves. What's the fastest way to kill myself. There's some rope in the backyard.

The "dogs" is not literal it's figurative. Often in history bad men, the unworthy or untrustworthy were called dogs. It was common language usage. "When you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas." did not just mean if you laid down with real dogs, it was a metaphor for being careful about the company you keep.

Now, I do not hold with the bible as real in any way regardless of the god bits when there is no god. Secondly, it's an analogy of moral/immoral judgments. Nothing more. Your dog is absolutely not in hell.

I am sorry for your loss.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
29-04-2016, 11:01 PM
The bible is bullshit, there is no heaven, there is no hell. Your dog is dead, but it isn't in hell, nor can it suffer ever again. The dead want for nothing, and there is no greater peace. However now your dog can only live on through your memories. If you kill yourself, those memories die with you. The only chance your dog has at living on after death is those memories you have. Suicide is therefore counter productive here.

If you die, only then will your dog be truly lost to time. Don't kill yourself. Live on, even if only for the sake of your dog.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
14-09-2016, 09:23 PM
You need to talk to a professional asap. Suicide is no joke and I'm sorry for your loss but take action and save yourself.
14-09-2016, 10:23 PM
Necro post. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
14-09-2016, 10:28 PM
(29-04-2016 12:35 PM)MatureMcLeod95 Wrote:  I keep on telling these Christians horrible verses in the bible whenever they force the bible on me and they keep on calling me retarded and illiterate. But that's not why I'm going to hang myself. I have a 15 year old dog who passed today and I found this quote in the bible.

(Revelation 22:14-15) Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Notice that that first group in that list are dogs. I'm only thirteen and I want to die and be in hell with my dog. I just love how my dog is compared to pedophiles and thieves. What's the fastest way to kill myself. There's some rope in the backyard.

No reason to get upset about a book of phantasmagorical hallucinations had while on mushrooms.

Sorry about your doggy.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
14-09-2016, 11:05 PM
(14-09-2016 10:23 PM)kim Wrote:  Necro post. Drinking Beverage

Depends if OP's checked out already.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
14-09-2016, 11:10 PM
I see what you did there.

Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
15-09-2016, 05:30 AM

Uhm...you aren't dumb or incapable of reading and understanding. They shouldn't speak to you in that way. By dogs it is meant men who are like dogs, but not in a good way.

I'm sorry your dog has passed. Surely that soul and life and spirit that you evidently love has returned to its source.

Peace

Keep your head up and disregard the hypocrites.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk