I'm going to try herbal supplements

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2011, 01:37 PM

RE: I'm going to try herbal supplements
(13-03-2011 02:58 AM)Diclonius Wrote:  I am now using GNC's women's vitamins and extra b-12 supplements. I also ate a protein bar today.

HUGE difference, biggest one is that I'm no longer tired. I almost feel like crying, I never knew how horrible I felt until I stopped feeling horrible! And believe me I really felt horrible. Dunno if it's the special vitamins or the b-12 though lol.
Excellent. Energy is why some people get B-12 shots. Longer lasting, deeply penetrating.
Very good to hear you're doing well. Heart(HUGS)Smile
(12-03-2011 06:53 PM)Sacrieur Wrote:  None of you are doctors with medical training?

Not even a doctor could make a medical diagnosis over a forum.

Of all people in this forum I think Diclonius first and foremost knows this is a discussion forum and not a Doctors office.

Emphasis on, Discussion. With a sub-text afforded so as to reiterate the obvious correlation afforded right to answer, freedom of opinion, exercised elective to share personal experience garnered from employment in the alternative healing field and supplements industry, yada yada yada.
Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2011, 02:27 PM

(13-03-2011 05:14 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Well, women's multivitamins tend to be basically the same on most things changing the amount of zinc some. Feeling happy probably is a vitamin D thing. B helps with some of the muscle pains and possibly the migraines not always. Be careful with protein bars as they often don't have much of anything and your real desire in a bar is fiber. Fiber is a very important thing for your body to have.

Also hopefully that's not all you ate.
I love to cook, that's definitely not the only thing I ate Big Grin
13-03-2011, 08:25 PM

I quickly skimmed over some of the replies posted, and I was quite shocked to see some people make suggestions. The only person who can diagnose you is a doctor. Maybe it would be worth it for you to take a roadtrip to a near city and see a better doctor there?

As for herbal treatment, I tried it once (I was talked into it by an ex-boyfriend XD). It didn't really work for me, and honestly I think the whole thing is a fraud. It cost A LOT of money. However, if you regularly go to the doctors for check ups and bloodwork, I don't see why you can't give it a try. Just be really careful.
15-03-2011, 08:51 PM
(12-03-2011 07:09 AM)Kikko Wrote:  I don't remember which herbal remedy it was that caused contraceptive pills to lose their effect

You're thinking of St. John's Wort. People use it for depression.

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply