I'm gone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2015, 10:27 AM
I'm gone
After my Baltimore rioting thread was deleted, I realize that just like with all liberals, the need to suppress the truth and silence anyone they disagree with is always rule #1. The truth is painfully obvious. Anyone who read the thread knows I attacked liberalism and democrats in general, in the politics discussion area no less. Anyone that read any further into that and decided it was disparaging any race purposely misconstrued what I wrote to justify deleting the truth.

That's fine. I'm gone. I'll be back to laugh after the next election. The american people are waking up.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Patriot10mm's post
28-04-2015, 10:30 AM
RE: I'm gone
(28-04-2015 10:27 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  After my Baltimore rioting thread was deleted, I realize that just like with all liberals, the need to suppress the truth and silence anyone they disagree with is always rule #1. The truth is painfully obvious. Anyone who read the thread knows I attacked liberalism and democrats in general, in the politics discussion area no less. Anyone that read any further into that and decided it was disparaging any race purposely misconstrued what I wrote to justify deleting the truth.

That's fine. I'm gone. I'll be back to laugh after the next election. The american people are waking up.

Your thread was not deleted, it was merged with the other Riots in Baltimore thread.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
28-04-2015, 10:32 AM
(28-04-2015 10:30 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-04-2015 10:27 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  After my Baltimore rioting thread was deleted, I realize that just like with all liberals, the need to suppress the truth and silence anyone they disagree with is always rule #1. The truth is painfully obvious. Anyone who read the thread knows I attacked liberalism and democrats in general, in the politics discussion area no less. Anyone that read any further into that and decided it was disparaging any race purposely misconstrued what I wrote to justify deleting the truth.

Your thread was not deleted, it was merged with the other Riots in Baltimore thread.

It was moved to the news section, but my post was about politics. It was meant for this section purposely.

Good luck to everyone.

Death is a debt we all must pay.
28-04-2015, 10:35 AM
Thank goodness.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
28-04-2015, 10:35 AM
It's news too, political or otherwise. Get over your self-important ass already.
Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.
[+] 6 users Like pablo's post
28-04-2015, 10:36 AM
Although I do agree that the two threads were completely different in tone and focus, even if the subject was the same. I probably would have kept them separate. But I also think Patriot's thread was distasteful.

Anyways, Bye Felicia.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 3 users Like Adrianime's post
28-04-2015, 10:54 AM
Bye bye!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
28-04-2015, 10:55 AM

What "truth" that we have had 30 years of wages not keeping up with the exploding pay gap? A GOP who sucks the cock of the Koch Brothers and Walmart?

I think you are the one not facing the truth.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-04-2015, 11:10 AM
(28-04-2015 10:27 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  After my Baltimore rioting thread was deleted, I realize that just like with all liberals, the need to suppress the truth and silence anyone they disagree with is always rule #1.

[Image: 5doVC.gif]

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 8 users Like unfogged's post
28-04-2015, 11:21 AM
The fucking cops have killed far more people this week than the Baltimore "rioters" did.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!