I'm gone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2015, 11:36 AM
RE: I'm gone
(28-04-2015 10:27 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  That's fine. I'm gone. I'll be back to laugh after the next election. The american people are waking up.

They woke up 7 years ago when Obama was voted into office after the W debacle, the people couldn't take one more of his visits to the Strategery Room to start another war.

So you'll be back after Clinton is in office?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2015, 12:44 PM
(28-04-2015 10:27 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  After my Baltimore rioting thread was deleted, I realize that just like with all liberals, the need to suppress the truth and silence anyone they disagree with is always rule #1. The truth is painfully obvious. Anyone who read the thread knows I attacked liberalism and democrats in general, in the politics discussion area no less. Anyone that read any further into that and decided it was disparaging any race purposely misconstrued what I wrote to justify deleting the truth.

That's fine. I'm gone. I'll be back to laugh after the next election. The american people are waking up.

Shouldn't a patriot spell merkin with a capital M? Big Grin

Glad to see you leaving this liberal infested hell-hole. Go forth and spread the glorious conservative truth to people who're really worthy to hear it, people who will hear your message and RISE in a red wave of Murica for the Merkins and DRIVE the devil-worshiping democrats out of the corridors of power Yes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
28-04-2015, 01:04 PM
(28-04-2015 10:27 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  After my Baltimore rioting thread was deleted, I realize that just like with all liberals, the need to suppress the truth and silence anyone they disagree with is always rule #1. The truth is painfully obvious. Anyone who read the thread knows I attacked liberalism and democrats in general, in the politics discussion area no less. Anyone that read any further into that and decided it was disparaging any race purposely misconstrued what I wrote to justify deleting the truth.

That's fine. I'm gone. I'll be back to laugh after the next election. The american people are waking up.

Lol
28-04-2015, 01:11 PM

[+] 7 users Like pablo's post
28-04-2015, 01:31 PM

[Image: 15225745.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
28-04-2015, 01:32 PM
Holy shit, I LOVE Bill Withers. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 5 users Like kim's post
28-04-2015, 01:34 PM
(28-04-2015 01:32 PM)kim Wrote:  Holy shit, I LOVE Bill Withers. Shy

I know, I know, I know, I know...
Tongue
[+] 7 users Like pablo's post
28-04-2015, 01:36 PM

Well, that seems an over-reaction. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
28-04-2015, 01:37 PM
My two cents worth ---

I certainly wouldn't consider myself a "dyed in the wool liberal".

Nor would I consider myself a "staunch conservative."

Like most people here on this board - I try to make up my own mind about issues. I don't need some "Party Plank" to tell me how to think.

I'm in favor of gun ownership.

I also believe a woman has an unalienable right to determine her reproduction - however SHE sees fit.

Two opposing views???

Hardly.

Unless you're a party drone....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 10 users Like onlinebiker's post
28-04-2015, 01:38 PM
Quote: The american people are waking up.

Nah, we just hit snooze. Smartass
[+] 5 users Like pablo's post