I'm gone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2015, 07:52 PM
RE: I'm gone

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-04-2015, 07:56 PM
Oh goody, I have a play sequence for tomorrow morning. Smile I love when songs are posted. Smile Thumbsup

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
28-04-2015, 07:56 PM

[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
28-04-2015, 07:57 PM
I look forward to seeing you again in 2016 so we can laugh at the liberals crying because Hillary was so crushingly defeated by the republican candidate (hopefully John R. Bolton).

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
28-04-2015, 08:06 PM (This post was last modified: 28-04-2015 08:15 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-04-2015 07:57 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  I look forward to seeing you again in 2016 so we can laugh at the liberals crying because Hillary was so crushingly defeated by the republican candidate (hopefully John R. Bolton).

Ain't you fucking Canadian? Worry about yourself fool. You ain't got no vote here. ... fuckin' peanut gallery.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-04-2015, 08:10 PM
(28-04-2015 08:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-04-2015 07:57 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  I look forward to seeing you again in 2016 so we can laugh at the liberals crying because Hillary was so crushingly defeated by the republican candidate (hopefully John R. Bolton).

Ain't you fucking Canadian? Worry about yourself fool. You ain't got no vote here.

He gets all his political opinions from his parents whom would have a political opinion on US politics being Canadian and all. So naturally, as he is a child, he just copies what his parents says.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
28-04-2015, 08:18 PM

[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
28-04-2015, 08:21 PM

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-04-2015, 08:23 PM

28-04-2015, 08:23 PM
(28-04-2015 08:10 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(28-04-2015 08:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ain't you fucking Canadian? Worry about yourself fool. You ain't got no vote here.

He gets all his political opinions from his parents whom would have a political opinion on US politics being Canadian and all. So naturally, as he is a child, he just copies what his parents says.

Actually my mother likes to vote NDP or liberal and my father is against any kind of Western intervention at all and supports the Arabs against Israel. Nice ad hominem though.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
[+] 1 user Likes Res Publica's post