I'm gone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-04-2015, 09:30 AM
RE: I'm gone
(30-04-2015 09:15 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-04-2015 09:13 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm still scratching my head why this thread is in the politics section...

Maybe he doesn't realize we have other sections to post in?

Because his departure was a political act? Consider

Laugh out load Yeah...Ok...

*giggles*

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2015, 09:42 AM
(30-04-2015 09:15 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-04-2015 09:13 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm still scratching my head why this thread is in the politics section...

Maybe he doesn't realize we have other sections to post in?

Because his departure was a political act? Consider

You think he's a member of Screaming Lord Sutch's group??

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
30-04-2015, 10:56 AM

30-04-2015, 08:07 PM
Well somebody pissed in his wheaties this this morning. Then again, most extremist social conservatives seem to wake up on the wrong side of the bed every day.

Maybe if you guys stopped focusing all your energy into rousing fear and anger over your fellow man simply because he's a different skin color or occupies a lower income bracket and spent a bit of time viewing others as human beings rather than schlumming about in your swamp of paranoia and antagnostic, self-righteous delusions of grandeur, we'd take what you had to say a little bit more seriously.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
30-04-2015, 08:33 PM
(30-04-2015 08:07 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Well somebody pissed in his wheaties this this morning. Then again, most extremist social conservatives seem to wake up on the wrong side of the bed every day.

Maybe if you guys stopped focusing all your energy into rousing fear and anger over your fellow man simply because he's a different skin color or occupies a lower income bracket and spent a bit of time viewing others as human beings rather than schlumming about in your swamp of paranoia and antagnostic, self-righteous delusions of grandeur, we'd take what you had to say a little bit more seriously.

A scathing review. Ouch! Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
01-05-2015, 12:02 AM
(28-04-2015 10:27 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  That's fine. I'm gone.

Yay!

(28-04-2015 10:27 AM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  I'll be back to laugh after the next election.

Damn. Although nothing will really change so maybe there won't be anything to laugh at in which case you might not come back.

Here's hoping.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
07-05-2015, 11:19 AM
Interesting observation here about how "conservatism" is viewed by many here. There seems to be lots of stereotyping akin to all muslims are terrorists.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored- Aldous Huxley
07-05-2015, 12:02 PM
(07-05-2015 11:19 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  Interesting observation here about how "conservatism" is viewed by many here. There seems to be lots of stereotyping akin to all muslims are terrorists.

Oh don't be misled, first impressions are often wrong. Personally, I'm more conservative than many would think. But patriot's rantings, misgivings and often wrong conclusions, are about as meaningful as those coming here professing god is real.

Lies and half truths are still lies and half-truths regardless who says them and which side of the political fence they sit.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 8 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-05-2015, 10:41 AM
I'm always intrigued by what these idiots think they're going to accomplish with their whiny huff as they leave. Do they think we'll miss them and beg them to stay? From what little I've read of his posts it doesn't seem many synapses are firing between his ears... his choice of nick is also amusing, sounds like the dumb shit rednecks on gun forums think up.

Better without God, and happier too.
19-05-2015, 10:43 AM
(19-05-2015 10:41 AM)Azaraith Wrote:  I'm always intrigued by what these idiots think they're going to accomplish with their whiny huff as they leave. Do they think we'll miss them and beg them to stay? From what little I've read of his posts it doesn't seem many synapses are firing between his ears... his choice of nick is also amusing, sounds like the dumb shit rednecks on gun forums think up.

Shhhhh.... our rednecks are sleeping Wink

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post