I'm happy with Mystic Agnosticism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: I'm happy with Mystic Agnosticism
(22-08-2015 10:14 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 10:08 PM)magic matt Wrote:  I'm religious about cool things.

Like ice creams?

I made a typo there. "its sick" not "its not sick" "sick as in it has a cold".

And I mean pop culture. I was a dry sponge for it, I pretended to hate it for years because I was raised Evangelical home schooled.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2015, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 22-08-2015 10:51 PM by GirlyMan.)
(22-08-2015 10:08 PM)magic matt Wrote:  Well the term "sick" implies at times of use that something is so cool that it got a cold. So not its "sick" and the rest means I'm really into cool things. Like religiously into cool things. It actually doesn't have much structure to it. Its just something I said to emphasis that I'm religious about cool things.

I'm on Seroquel, Trazadone, Wellbutrin, Odanestron, Januvia, Metformin, Invokana, Simvastatin, Lisinopril, ... probably forgetting something. Yeah, it's real cool magic matt. Why don't you give it a ride with me. It'll be cool.

#sigh
22-08-2015, 10:58 PM
(22-08-2015 09:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 09:09 PM)magic matt Wrote:  Science has proven humans can gain serotonin production by having enough stuff that meets simplistic criteria.

SSRI's almost killed me with serotonin syndrome. I need more dopamine, not more serotonin. More serotonin will kill me.

I was just explaining away the new age pseudoscience. Lack of stuff in an empty room makes you want stuff. While a full room makes you feel like you have all you need and reduces dopamine. Its psychologically induced. New age is largely woo woo.

What I hate about it is that basic caveman brain psychology is wasted on them. Some of there "spells" actually have an impact on the lizard brain. (lower brain function) Things like meditation alters chemicals in the brain based on thoughts or lack of thoughts. But as for the chakra thing. I find brain chemistry is a better solution. Opposites like dopamine and serotonin effect happiness in there own ways but reduce each others effects when raised for long periods.

Spells that include drinking milk in chai tea have protein effects on the brain as well as caffeine effects. Its strange how these methods get the least traffic on there sites simply because science can prove the texture of milk has a heavy psychological effect on some people. Especially children that are recently breast fed.
22-08-2015, 11:03 PM
(22-08-2015 10:45 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 10:08 PM)magic matt Wrote:  Well the term "sick" implies at times of use that something is so cool that it got a cold. So not its "sick" and the rest means I'm really into cool things. Like religiously into cool things. It actually doesn't have much structure to it. Its just something I said to emphasis that I'm religious about cool things.

I'm on Seroquel, Trazadone, Wellbutrin, Odanestron, Januvia, Metformin, Invokana, Simvastatin, Lisinopril, ... probably forgetting something. Yeah, it's real cool magic matt. Why don't you give it a ride with me. It'll be cool.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Please keep taking your medications. I'm not in any way trying to give medical advice about your condition whatever it is.
22-08-2015, 11:07 PM
(22-08-2015 10:58 PM)magic matt Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 09:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  SSRI's almost killed me with serotonin syndrome. I need more dopamine, not more serotonin. More serotonin will kill me.

I was just explaining away the new age pseudoscience. Lack of stuff in an empty room makes you want stuff. While a full room makes you feel like you have all you need and reduces dopamine. Its psychologically induced. New age is largely woo woo.

What I hate about it is that basic caveman brain psychology is wasted on them. Some of there "spells" actually have an impact on the lizard brain. (lower brain function) Things like meditation alters chemicals in the brain based on thoughts or lack of thoughts. But as for the chakra thing. I find brain chemistry is a better solution. Opposites like dopamine and serotonin effect happiness in there own ways but reduce each others effects when raised for long periods.

Spells that include drinking milk in chai tea have protein effects on the brain as well as caffeine effects. Its strange how these methods get the least traffic on there sites simply because science can prove the texture of milk has a heavy psychological effect on some people. Especially children that are recently breast fed.

I have no idea what you just said.

#sigh
22-08-2015, 11:13 PM
[/quote]

I have no idea what you just said.
[/quote]

I get that you are dicking with me. Why you are screwing with a trauma victim I have no idea.
22-08-2015, 11:28 PM
(22-08-2015 11:13 PM)magic matt Wrote:  I get that you are dicking with me. Why you are screwing with a trauma victim I have no idea.

Hmm. You haven't exactly emphasized that you're a trauma victim. The most I can find is that your mom used to spank you. Is there other stuff? If you're gonna be all fragile it's nice to give people warning.

Welcome Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
22-08-2015, 11:29 PM
Alright I get that people think I'm a con man just because I believe in "the force". Which is a pretty good reason to think such a thing. But I actually am just differed minded. I have aspergers disorder and had a traumatic childhood. I don't socialize much and came here to make friends. I've heard horror stories of guys who make money off of threads like these.

Is stating that enough to get you off my back girlyman? I sound like a con man.
22-08-2015, 11:36 PM
(22-08-2015 11:28 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(22-08-2015 11:13 PM)magic matt Wrote:  I get that you are dicking with me. Why you are screwing with a trauma victim I have no idea.

Hmm. You haven't exactly emphasized that you're a trauma victim. The most I can find is that your mom used to spank you. Is there other stuff? If you're gonna be all fragile it's nice to give people warning.

Welcome Smile

You have a good point. So I'll go on. I never made many friends in my life and still live with my Evangelical Christian mother with no General education diploma due to a lack of learning from her provided education methods. She let me give up on it thinking it was my fault. So I guess I wouldn't call myself a full trauma victim.

But I have let it destroy most of my life. And I am touchy about the fact that I am forced to live off of disability income from the FED.

Oh and I was victim to the same fake friends over and over when I was in my teens that are the allowed fake pop culture experts at church. I was goth in my teens but mostly due to having fake friends that expose people for watching mainstream TV and such.
22-08-2015, 11:43 PM
(22-08-2015 11:29 PM)magic matt Wrote:  Is stating that enough to get you off my back girlyman? I sound like a con man.

My apology. I'll stop. I have no excuse.

#sigh