I'm happy with Mystic Agnosticism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: I'm happy with Mystic Agnosticism
(22-08-2015 11:13 PM)magic matt Wrote:  Why you are screwing with a trauma victim I have no idea.

Trauma victim? How do you think this snake feels???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
24-08-2015, 05:36 AM
Whiskey. I'm not sure how to explain these kinds of vastly different things to you from your vastly different background. But its kind of like what smart phone to buy. I used iphones for a long time because it was my first type of smart phone. And I really enriched my life with my life planning methodology of iphone based internet search's on the go and other easy access to knowledge.

I know the sciences of which phone is better for what reasons. Such as how the android market helps start up developers get attention easier. And its more over vastly favored for new kinds of apps. Not just video games. And of course the fun of a game here and there that is of a vastly wider selection than iphones.

What I'm trying to explain to you like you are stupid. Is that transitioning isn't the same for everyone. People underneath all of the white paint on there multi color sheep wool, are complicated.

I've been a huge fan of android and windows phones (atheism and agnosticism) for a very long time. It wasn't just a thing where I woke up one day and decided it was logical like you clearly are so much vastly more logical than me. One of human kinds special logical people. So much vastly more logical than me. Never being willing to rely on unproven claims. Or lower than 100% pure logical statements.

You sound very socially awkward Smile I bet you have a select few personal real life friends just like on the show right? I'm the same way with select friends but I'm trying to get over it.

I really do hope I can get by without the mysticism some day. But I will simply never be much of an atheist to my ability to plan my life out. I just can't see a way to become an "atheist" other than transhumanism. Its just how I'm built I guess. So I'm more of an agnostic.

As for what "deep into the epic" can mean. I really am so cool that I role play into the viewers seat of TV and media so deep that in terms of things that don't register as important. Like "the amazing atheist" on youtube. I love some of his shouting vlogs. A real example of a guy who started a channel with the admittance of being a drop out. He is very honest about it from the start. Full of shit at times. But he can't be taken as a scientist so no one cares. LMAO!!! I just don't care about special people like you that "keep the world working for us" The fact is that most atheists drop out of "debating" after they realize its easy to stop. They learn to chill out and play a video game or watch TV.

I guess I should define my agnosticism for you in the form of a dating website that isn't half as effective as a community site for meeting people.

My favorite shows are

Darkmatter2525, thebiblereloaded, the amazing atheist. Anything thebiblereloaded or the amazing atheist talks about really. Family guy, American dad. Comedies and action movies with steroid infused epic fights where the hero saves the world with nothing but his muscles and guns.

Books I like are

Harry potter. I love the psychedelic vibe the book gives. I mean a retarded kid being the chosen one???

Anything with "the chosen one" as a concept in a book really.

I loved twilight where bella was born special and just gets men for acting dumb. Another classic chosen one storyline.

On my desk I have "joseph campbell" "the hero with a thousand faces" Some of those chosen one stories are pretty good. A nice fable of some dude from home team jocks sports winning the big game and saving the world or something epic like that. Its a blue print for making a hero for those that don't understand how its all basically the same story line.

"I'll update this later but then won't as its a paid dating site and I find out that many women on the internet filling out profiles are just prostitutes. I'll get pissed and never answer back anything even though the site still says I respond often. I know dating sites are a con but I don't have a problem keeping my profile up"

Dudes if you really just want to get a fuck buddy. You should go through those community sites. But if you want to find people for relationships in the real world. Use a search engine for shared interest community sites. Or meet in the real world.

Don't be whiskey who spends all of his time trying to eliminate that last percent % of illogical thinking. Be the man that smells like the man your woman wants to be with. And change your smell for as little as $2 if you get a tinny bottle from the officially less date rape-y scent site.

http://oldspice.com/en/shop-products/body-wash

Has all the smells you need to want to take a shower, get out of the house and visit a friend or two. Heck if you smell nice why can't you hang with 5-10 friends at a party?

I'm just ridding you whiskey...

Some people really do stay on forums to long and forget that your word isn't gospel.

And that "pure logic" thing I said. WASN'T A COMPLEMENT! Its a phrase to describe when someone has a stick up there butt. LMAO!!!

I really do have a messed up childhood. But I know not to let people with sticks up there butt's ruin my time on earth. I'm so deep into epicness that its a religion!!! There are more terms for religion than just spiritual religions!!! I will entertain the idea of aliens for as long as I damn well please even if it is a simple fermi paradox!!!

I know there isn't an answer to it whiskey... But agnostics sometimes can view the road of religions as a road worth traveling. The pursuit of god is epic! LMFAO! It doesn't make any sense but that's okay for me. I don't want everything to make sense LoL.
24-08-2015, 05:42 AM
It might seem "new age-y" but its a damn epic song.

I like how it seems mystical but is just epic yet cartoon-y.
24-08-2015, 05:50 AM
(24-08-2015 05:36 AM)magic matt Wrote:  But I will simply never be much of an atheist to my ability to plan my life out.

What? Are you under the impression atheists do not or cannot plan their lives out or have aspirations? This is not the case.

When this life is all one has, it becomes evermore important to make this life successful. Happiness and joy, family, career etc are all vastly important when one realises this is it. No second chances.

I myself have worked hard to achieve a level of success in my chosen profession and never once while holding a belief in a god or some mystic power.

What you believe is your business, and as long as you do not try to push it on me, I don't care. However, please do not believe an atheists life is worthless.

If i have misunderstood you, my apologies. Just remember, the word atheist began in ancient Greece as an insult. It has pretty much always been so and atheists were killed for it. The last thing we need is for people to think our lives are worthless.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
24-08-2015, 06:05 AM
Hmm. I'm starting to smell bullshit...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
24-08-2015, 06:05 AM
(24-08-2015 06:05 AM)morondog Wrote:  Hmm. I'm starting to smell bullshit...

Really, a troll?

Banjo.
24-08-2015, 06:08 AM
(24-08-2015 06:05 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 06:05 AM)morondog Wrote:  Hmm. I'm starting to smell bullshit...

Really, a troll?

Why not? It can count on being fed here at least for a time.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
24-08-2015, 06:31 AM
Quote:I loved twilight where bella was born special and just gets men for acting dumb. Another classic chosen one storyline.

Bella was naive to the fact that men were interested in her, but that does not equate her with acting dumb. I could probably go back and quote something from the book but I'll just stick to some scenes from the movie for examples - she was ahead of the class in biology in distinguishing the various stages of mitosis, and when she asked Edward for answers she recognized he was spouting off the square root of pi as a smartass remark.

Ok. Carry on.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
24-08-2015, 06:26 PM
Nurse. I was making a reference that in fiction, sales are dependent on out doing other fictions in sales. We have a nation built on countering each others epic stories with more epic. Bella on the scale of immortal vampires that don't need sleep and can read books as fast as they can run would score her as an idiot. She was born to be a chosen one. Other than that she is just meaningless to the story line. Any other person at school would have been the same way if they had those random advantages. A mind that can't be read by Edward. I was just saying she was born into it.

Banjo. I don't think an atheists life is worthless. I just have had a bad experience being converted into a hard core logical troll with good intentions. People hate to be corrected left and right in day to day living. Its annoying... Like Sheldon annoying... Hint: I have aspergers... I annoy people but its not my fault...

I'm more about pop culture than every word I say sounding entirely logical... And keep in mind that I don't like forums that much. The auto correct activity. While needed on expert forums, just isn't needed for care free activity that much.

I'll say it again. I sound like a con man, but I shouldn't be bothered to much about staying 100% logical. Its just not for me. If you have a forum based on being purely logical on everything they do. You risk cutting out the identity's of people. This forum seems to be mostly people under the "belief" that atheism is better than simply being non-religious. Like I don't have the right to be out in public talking about a hypothetical belief in a counter point to another persons and "I'm the bad guy" for not being able to back up the claim. I'm not a fucking scientist!!! I know they are right about things more often because they are more logical. That is how logic works. Its reliable.

But sitting here I feel this forum kind of sucks donkey dicks. It ridicules people for a lack of intelligence and praises people for correcting people left and right. Its like Sheldon is the hero???

And I'm just a zero... Alright I quit. You guys are to smart for me. Like super specially smart.
24-08-2015, 06:39 PM
(24-08-2015 06:31 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
Quote:I loved twilight where bella was born special and just gets men for acting dumb. Another classic chosen one storyline.

Bella was naive to the fact that men were interested in her, but that does not equate her with acting dumb. I could probably go back and quote something from the book but I'll just stick to some scenes from the movie for examples - she was ahead of the class in biology in distinguishing the various stages of mitosis, and when she asked Edward for answers she recognized he was spouting off the square root of pi as a smartass remark.

Ok. Carry on.

[Image: Buffy_Staked_Edward__The_End_by_indirox.jpg]

Banjo.
[+] 6 users Like Banjo's post