I'm happy with Mystic Agnosticism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2015, 06:54 PM
RE: I'm happy with Mystic Agnosticism
(24-08-2015 06:26 PM)magic matt Wrote:  But sitting here I feel this forum kind of sucks donkey dicks.

Yes, it does. Big black donkey dicks.

(24-08-2015 06:26 PM)magic matt Wrote:  And I'm just a zero... Alright I quit.

C-ya.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
24-08-2015, 09:03 PM
Why do they gotta be big black donkey dicks? I'm not racist... any big'un will do! Tongue

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
24-08-2015, 11:35 PM
Well THAT was a radical change of tone. What a shame.

(24-08-2015 05:36 AM)magic matt Wrote:  Whiskey. I'm not sure how to explain these kinds of vastly different things to you from your vastly different background.
You don't have to be sure because I'm not asking you to do that I'm asking you to provide your evidence that supports your assertions/beliefs. There is nothing "vastly different" or dependent on our backgrounds to do that, just meet your burden of proof kid.

(24-08-2015 05:36 AM)magic matt Wrote:  But its kind of like what smart phone to buy. I used iphones for a long time because it was my first type of smart phone. And I really enriched my life with my life planning methodology of iphone based internet search's on the go and other easy access to knowledge.

I know the sciences of which phone is better for what reasons. Such as how the android market helps start up developers get attention easier. And its more over vastly favored for new kinds of apps. Not just video games. And of course the fun of a game here and there that is of a vastly wider selection than iphones.
This has utterly nothing to do with the content of any of my posts or a request for evidence. It's nonsense, and worse unrelated off topic nonsense. I'm not chasing your stupid ball, so answer the question I actually asked.

(24-08-2015 05:36 AM)magic matt Wrote:  What I'm trying to explain to you like you are stupid. Is that transitioning isn't the same for everyone. People underneath all of the white paint on there multi color sheep wool, are complicated.
You are trying to explain something that has no semblance of of even a tangential relation to the questions I've been asking you so it's really not me that needs to be talked to like they are stupid. I didn't ask you about your history with Atheism and Agnosticism because for starters I don't give a fuck at this juncture and secondly you don't even know what the relation between the two is clearly. I asked you what your evidence you have for your assertions. Answer the questions I ask or don't answer at all, I have no interest in wasting my time on your nonsensical verbal diarrhea.

(24-08-2015 05:36 AM)magic matt Wrote:  I've been a huge fan of android and windows phones (atheism and agnosticism) for a very long time.
Being "fan of them" is irrelevant as their truth claims are in no way effected by how warm and fuzzy you find them, not in anyway related to the question I asked, and you don't even understand the relationship between them you amateur.

(24-08-2015 05:36 AM)magic matt Wrote:  Or lower than 100% pure logical statements.
Skipped a bunch of passive aggressive childish bullshit to get to the above. I never once demanded you reason with 100% perfect logic. A request that you provide evidence or justification for your assertions and unproven beliefs is not a call to "100% pure logic". No reasonable or even vaguely intelligent person would interpret it as such unless they were doing it intentionally like some kind of belligerent asshole in order to avoid answer they very reasonable question they were asked.

(24-08-2015 05:36 AM)magic matt Wrote:  You sound very socially awkward Smile I bet you have a select few personal real life friends just like on the show right?
Hahaha You literally couldn't be more wrong. It's actually laughable how wrong you are, I've been lucky in that social anxiety has never been a problem for me. I'm also not anti-social at all as I genuinely like people and find them on the whole possessing far more inherent goodness then maliciousness.
Is that something that you intuited? Doesn't seem to work any better then your reasoning.Drinking Beverage

You seem to have confused not stroking your over inflated ego and agreeing with everything you say without question with being "anti-social". It's really really not. I'm antisocial because I asked you a basic question and refused to let you dodge it? Blow me, that's not antisocial that's called being not a gullible idiot. Try it some day.

(24-08-2015 05:36 AM)magic matt Wrote:  I'm the same way with select friends but I'm trying to get over it.
Are you a passive aggressive, condescending, irrational, uneducated, arrogant, Dunning-Kruger poster boy douche with them as well? Drinking Beverage

Might need to change your game plan if that's the case. Honestly what will you do when someone in the real world asks you ...*gasp* ..a question! Dun Dun Duuun!Rolleyes

(24-08-2015 05:36 AM)magic matt Wrote:  I really do hope I can get by without the mysticism some day. But I will simply never be much of an atheist to my ability to plan my life out. I just can't see a way to become an "atheist" other than transhumanism. Its just how I'm built I guess.
That's not how atheism works kid. You either believe in a god or you don't. If you don't believe there is a god your an atheist. It has like...nothing to do with the trans-humanist movement.

(24-08-2015 05:36 AM)magic matt Wrote:  So I'm more of an agnostic.
Proving that, like every other person who says "I'm not an atheist I'm an agnostic", you don't even know what the word means.

(24-08-2015 05:36 AM)magic matt Wrote:  As for what "deep into the epic" can mean. I really am so cool that I role play into the viewers seat of TV and media so deep that in terms of things that don't register as important.
I didn't ask you what "deep into the epic" means because I don't care, that's word salad, it has nothing to do with proving your bullshit which is what i asked from, and while I recognize all the squiggly lines I'm not even convinced that was fuckin' English.

(24-08-2015 05:36 AM)magic matt Wrote:  LMAO!!! I just don't care about special people like you that "keep the world working for us"
Ya.....I never made any kinda claim to "keep the world working for you" so ........ lolwut?

(24-08-2015 05:36 AM)magic matt Wrote:  The fact is that most atheists drop out of "debating" after they realize its easy to stop. They learn to chill out and play a video game or watch TV.
The atheists HERE stop debating when people stop being idiotic fools, get banned, or as seems to be in your case have a poutty crybaby breakdown and fuck off back to where ever they left their brain before they signed up.\
I bet if I asked for the evidence to back up that "fact" I wouldn't get any either. This ain't the place to just make up wild shit when you don't have a point.

(24-08-2015 05:36 AM)magic matt Wrote:  I guess I should define my agnosticism for you in the form of a dating website that isn't half as effective as a community site for meeting people.

My favorite shows are

Darkmatter2525, thebiblereloaded, the amazing atheist. Anything thebiblereloaded or the amazing atheist talks about really. Family guy, American dad. Comedies and action movies with steroid infused epic fights where the hero saves the world with nothing but his muscles and guns.

Books I like are

Harry potter. I love the psychedelic vibe the book gives. I mean a retarded kid being the chosen one???

Anything with "the chosen one" as a concept in a book really.

I loved twilight where bella was born special and just gets men for acting dumb. Another classic chosen one storyline.

On my desk I have "joseph campbell" "the hero with a thousand faces" Some of those chosen one stories are pretty good. A nice fable of some dude from home team jocks sports winning the big game and saving the world or something epic like that. Its a blue print for making a hero for those that don't understand how its all basically the same story line.

"I'll update this later but then won't as its a paid dating site and I find out that many women on the internet filling out profiles are just prostitutes. I'll get pissed and never answer back anything even though the site still says I respond often. I know dating sites are a con but I don't have a problem keeping my profile up"

Dudes if you really just want to get a fuck buddy. You should go through those community sites. But if you want to find people for relationships in the real world. Use a search engine for shared interest community sites. Or meet in the real world.
Don't fucking care, has nothing to do with the question I asked, and doesn't meet your burden of proof. Yawn. Oh it's also just entirely wrong, I know lots of couples who met this way and are in perfectly happy relationships. Sound less like a bigoted jackass if you can.

(24-08-2015 05:36 AM)magic matt Wrote:  Don't be whiskey who spends all of his time trying to eliminate that last percent % of illogical thinking. Be the man that smells like the man your woman wants to be with. And change your smell for as little as $2 if you get a tinny bottle from the officially less date rape-y scent site.

http://oldspice.com/en/shop-products/body-wash

Has all the smells you need to want to take a shower, get out of the house and visit a friend or two. Heck if you smell nice why can't you hang with 5-10 friends at a party?

I'm just ridding you whiskey...
Actually your not because your entire incoherent, rambling, nonsensical, and frankly not even funny, insult is based on a position I don't hold, haven't espoused...ever, and didn't even imply because ONCE AGAIN YOU IDIOT....asking you a simple basic question is not a call for the elimination of every last ounce of irrationality.
So you are, in fact, not riding me but an imaginary version of me you have constructed in your head. Which....I suppose.. means that if we wanna stick with the ridding imagery you are actually dry humping your own face while I look on slightly confused (and lets be honest probably disappointed at your technique) while you expose yourself as a petty, vindictive, childish, psychotic, and stupid cunt who can't even answer the most basic of questions.
So bravo I guess.

(24-08-2015 05:36 AM)magic matt Wrote:  Some people really do stay on forums to long and forget that your word isn't gospel.
Ya see I never claimed or implied that it was Gospel (nor would I as the gospel is full of stupidity and superstition) so you are just being a passive aggressive child who likes to make up shit.

(24-08-2015 05:36 AM)magic matt Wrote:  And that "pure logic" thing I said. WASN'T A COMPLEMENT! Its a phrase to describe when someone has a stick up there butt. LMAO!!!
So apparently that outside the box thinking that you are just "soooooo fucking brilliant at" doesn't include sarcasm.Rolleyes Have you ever considered that you are in fact not intuitive at all and are just a common idiot with delusions of grandeur who likes to make up shit and feel good about it?
I know you didn't mean it as a complement which is why I was being sarcastic because "O.M.G.... your thinking is so 100% sound, reasonable, and well informed" isn't an insult and the fact that you think it is hilarious and tells me so much about you lol. If you consider me asking you to prove the wild claims you make as having" a stick up my butt" then you child are an idiot.

(24-08-2015 05:36 AM)magic matt Wrote:  I really do have a messed up childhood.
And that's not an excuse or a license to act like a belligerent cunt to people who ask you basic questions.

(24-08-2015 05:36 AM)magic matt Wrote:  I'm so deep into epicness that its a religion!!!
Delusional. Next?

(24-08-2015 05:36 AM)magic matt Wrote:  I will entertain the idea of aliens for as long as I damn well please even if it is a simple fermi paradox!!!
Go a-fucking-head i never told you not to. You can entertain whatever you like, but I'm still gonna ask you what proof you have for your assertions and beliefs. I also never said anything about aliens sooooo....yaaaaaa.....

(24-08-2015 05:36 AM)magic matt Wrote:  I know there isn't an answer to it whiskey....But agnostics sometimes can view the road of religions as a road worth traveling.
Uh-huh. That has what exactly to do with the question I actually asked? You know..in reality. Not in your head, in reality.

(24-08-2015 05:36 AM)magic matt Wrote:  It doesn't make any sense but that's okay for me. I don't want everything to make sense LoL.
If your own beliefs don't make sense to you then why the actual fuck would you come here to a place populated almost exclusively by people who DO care if their beliefs make sense and are real? Did you come here because you needed to feed your "poor me" persecution complex? I mean it's really clear given the tone you have taken over someone asking you a question that you are not at ALL interested in having a civilized discussion.

Seems like your more interested in being a passive-aggressive clueless asshole.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
24-08-2015, 11:47 PM
(24-08-2015 09:03 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Why do they gotta be big black donkey dicks? I'm not racist... any big'un will do! Tongue

Don't mess with tradition Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
25-08-2015, 12:07 AM
(24-08-2015 06:26 PM)magic matt Wrote:  I'll say it again. I sound like a con man, but I shouldn't be bothered to much about staying 100% logical.
Which is good because no one here has asked you to do that at all. Wanna try dancing with some honesty now, or is that not allowed at pity parties?

(24-08-2015 05:36 AM)magic matt Wrote:  If you have a forum based on being purely logical on everything they do. You risk cutting out the identity's of people.
Good thing this forum is not based on that at all, so it's not a worry now is it?

(24-08-2015 05:36 AM)magic matt Wrote:  This forum seems to be mostly people under the "belief" that atheism is better than simply being non-religious.
No one has expressed this belief at all. Being rational is better than being irrational though.

(24-08-2015 05:36 AM)magic matt Wrote:  Like I don't have the right to be out in public talking about a hypothetical belief in a counter point to another persons
No one has expressed that belief either. Hell I said a couple times that I hope you stay and keep talking with people. Literally the opposite of what you are making up right now. Quit being a cry baby kid.
You didn't present your belief as a "hypothetical" when you made it though, you just said "here is what I believe" some people asked you "why/whats your proof?" and you responded by throwing a big old hissy fit. At no point did anyway tell you to stop, to shut up, or that you didn't have a right to say what you believe. You ABSOLUTELY have the right to say what you believe, and we ABSOLUTELY have a right to disagree and to find it silly bullshit if we do.
Pack your poor me bullshit up kid, your make believe persecution is fuckin' tedious.

(24-08-2015 05:36 AM)magic matt Wrote:  and "I'm the bad guy" for not being able to back up the claim. I'm not a fucking scientist!!!
It's not about being a "bad guy" or a "good guy" you whiny lil' bitch, it's about the fact that you have a burden of proof associated with your assertions if you want them to be taken as anything other than made up nonsense in a conversation. You're "the bad guy" because instead of meeting that obligation you made a bunch of excuses and acted like a belligerent cunt to a person asking simple questions. To a person who said that even though he didn't agree with your way of thinking he actually liked you. So ya asshole you are, in fact, the asshole of this conversation.

(24-08-2015 05:36 AM)magic matt Wrote:  But sitting here I feel this forum kind of sucks donkey dicks.
Actually this forum is great if your not a belligerent, delusional, arrogant, asshole who won't even answer basic question. Drinking Beverage

(24-08-2015 05:36 AM)magic matt Wrote:  It ridicules people for a lack of intelligence and praises people for correcting people left and right.
No one was making fun of you for a lack of intelligence. Don't confuse people disagreeing with you for being irrational, delusional, abrasive, belligerent, or condescending as an attack on your intelligence. It's not the same thing, as you don't require high intelligence to be rational, not crazy, or not an asshole.

People not agreeing with you is not an attack and you don't get to boohoo poor me after some of the abusive and insulting things you just posted to me. Get fucked hypocrite.

(24-08-2015 05:36 AM)magic matt Wrote:  You guys are to smart for me. Like super specially smart.
I know you are trying to be all sarcastic and condescending but it's kinda undercut by the fact you used the wrong "too". Lolz.

The problem is not that we are too smart for you it's that we actually care if what we say makes sense and is accurate which you already admitted you knew before coming here. You get to blame exactly one person for your time here.

Your goddamn self, so feel free to suck every last one of these donkey dicks on your way out.
[Image: bitch-bitch-just-go-eminem-fuck-off-fuck...370705.gif]

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
25-08-2015, 12:50 AM
(24-08-2015 06:26 PM)magic matt Wrote:  Like I don't have the right to be out in public talking about a hypothetical belief in a counter point to another persons and "I'm the bad guy" for not being able to back up the claim.

If you claims something that you can't back up don't be surprised at laughter or questions. You're not a victim here, despite your attempts at playing one.

(24-08-2015 06:26 PM)magic matt Wrote:  I'm not a fucking scientist!!!

Obviously.

(24-08-2015 06:26 PM)magic matt Wrote:  But sitting here I feel this forum kind of sucks donkey dicks.

And you concluded it after being here for, don't know 3 days?

(24-08-2015 06:26 PM)magic matt Wrote:  It ridicules people for a lack of intelligence and praises people for correcting people left and right.

So it should be other way around? Praising for lack of intelligence is well, stupid.

(24-08-2015 06:26 PM)magic matt Wrote:  And I'm just a zero...

If you say so. Out of courtesy I won't disagree.

(24-08-2015 06:26 PM)magic matt Wrote:  Alright I quit. You guys are to smart for me. Like super specially smart.

Won't be missing you. And you're right, we are too smart for you which isn't a big feat considering your posts.

Hope you will found forum when stupidity is praised and correcting others frowned upon.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
15-10-2015, 09:42 AM (This post was last modified: 15-10-2015 09:46 AM by EppurSiMuove.)
Matt,
Welcome to the forum. I sympothize with you for your traumatic childhood, which sounds due largely in part to religion. I think that is something that many people here can sympathize with. I don't have much to say regarding your "mystic agnosticism", as it sounds like you're saying, "I FEEL like there might be a meta-physical force in the universe", and all I can say is fair enough. If one is stating that they personally feel that something might be, rather than stating that it IS, I won't argue. I think it might make for good discussion, although, I honestly feel it amounts to little more than playing the "what if?" game.
So, welcome, and I hope you at least find a sense of community here at our little heathen haven.

Edit: Well, shit... Probably should have refreshed this thread to see him say he was leaving before posting. Lol.
[+] 1 user Likes EppurSiMuove's post
15-10-2015, 10:00 AM
I don't even know what happened here. Blush

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
16-10-2015, 08:37 PM (This post was last modified: 16-10-2015 10:07 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-10-2015 10:00 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I don't even know what happened here. Blush

Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, DMT they all changed the way I see but love's the only thing that ever saved my life. Tell me how you make illegal something that we all make in our brains? Some say you might go crazy, then again it might make you go sane.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-10-2015, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 16-10-2015 09:07 PM by GirlyMan.)
(24-08-2015 06:26 PM)magic matt Wrote:  But sitting here I feel this forum kind of sucks donkey dicks. It ridicules people for a lack of intelligence and praises people for correcting people left and right. Its like Sheldon is the hero???

And I'm just a zero... Alright I quit. You guys are to smart for me. Like super specially smart.

You are a fucking pussy.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus