I'm having trouble posting.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2013, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2013 06:51 PM by Foxcanine1.)
I'm having trouble posting.
I just tried to post a response but an message is coming up saying that I've posted to much even though it's been over an hour since my last post. It says I need to wait 26162 seconds. Over 7 hours?

WTAF is going on?

Edit: my bad, apparently it was some glitch or something. Working fine now.

If the moderators want to delete this thread I'm okay with that.

Just an outsider looking inn.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: I'm having trouble posting.
I'm getting a maximum posts reached error, I know I'm not at the limit by a long shot

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Emberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
24-04-2013, 07:32 PM
Quick reply let me post that, and this

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Emberto Eco
24-04-2013, 07:41 PM
I made a response to a post and apparently, I made that response quite a bit before the post I replied to existed. I don't know if it's a glitch on my end or something, but it is weird...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
24-04-2013, 07:42 PM
Seems good now, never mind

~ Emberto Eco
24-04-2013, 07:47 PM
God did it

~ Emberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
24-04-2013, 07:49 PM
That answer doesn't actually explain anything!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
24-04-2013, 07:52 PM
(24-04-2013 07:42 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Seems good now, never mind

I had the same error a few minutes ago. It said I had exceeded the maximum number of posts (160) for a day. Which begs the question... If 160 is the maximum posts per day and I exceeded it, then 160 isn't the maximum. And if it is, then what kind of pussy software do they have running here than can't even enforce a pithy little 160 post maximum for a day?

I mean shit... if the max is 160, get ahold of your balls and stop me at 160 for Christ's sake. Don't let me go to 161 and then say something about it. Sissy. Dodgy

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
24-04-2013, 07:57 PM
(24-04-2013 07:49 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  That answer doesn't actually explain anything!

It's still the truth, you just have to believe.

~ Emberto Eco
24-04-2013, 08:06 PM
UGH! It said I posted 160 times in 24 hours... It wouldn't let me post anything. And earlier, it said I couldn't post a reply so soon after posting another post. (But I didn't post anything.) AND my profile said the date was May 31, 2006 Blink It said I was 17 years old. DAFUQ?!

Erx suggested I clear history and cookies. It went back to today's date, but now it says I have no registered hours online.

GAH! Whatever, I'm not 17 anymore. I'm okay with that. It was a weird, time warp experience Drinking Beverage

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post