I'm having trouble posting.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2013, 08:13 PM
RE: I'm having trouble posting.
(24-04-2013 08:06 PM)Peanut Wrote:  UGH! It said I posted 160 times in 24 hours... It wouldn't let me post anything. And earlier, it said I couldn't post a reply so soon after posting another post. (But I didn't post anything.) AND my profile said the date was May 31, 2006 Blink It said I was 17 years old. DAFUQ?!

Erx suggested I clear history and cookies. It went back to today's date, but now it says I have no registered hours online.

GAH! Whatever, I'm not 17 anymore. I'm okay with that. It was a weird, time warp experience Drinking Beverage

Beelzebub was definitely in on your little trip. Evil_monster

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
24-04-2013, 08:16 PM
(24-04-2013 07:57 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 07:49 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  That answer doesn't actually explain anything!

It's still the truth, you just have to believe.

Belief does not automatically entail truth...

[Image: peacock-spider-dance-o.gif]
The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
24-04-2013, 08:20 PM
(24-04-2013 08:16 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 07:57 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  It's still the truth, you just have to believe.

Belief does not automatically entail truth...

Bullshit! Childeye fucking proved it for like, 1000 pages! Were you not paying attention?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
24-04-2013, 08:24 PM
(24-04-2013 08:20 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 08:16 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Belief does not automatically entail truth...

Bullshit! Childeye fucking proved it for like, 1000 pages! Were you not paying attention?

I was not paying attention. I demand a source for your claims.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
24-04-2013, 08:26 PM
(24-04-2013 08:13 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Beelzebub was definitely in on your little trip. Evil_monster

[Image: time+warp.jpg]

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
24-04-2013, 08:33 PM
(24-04-2013 08:24 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 08:20 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Bullshit! Childeye fucking proved it for like, 1000 pages! Were you not paying attention?

I was not paying attention. I demand a source for your claims.
Oh I got your source smartass, the same source he has. It's right... (digs in ass)...right.. (digs further in ass )...fuck, it's here somewhere, hold on. (reaching for tongs )

~ Umberto Eco
24-04-2013, 08:39 PM
Keep trying their Chiefy.

24-04-2013, 08:41 PM
(24-04-2013 08:33 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 08:24 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I was not paying attention. I demand a source for your claims.
Oh I got your source smartass, the same source he has. It's right... (digs in ass)...right.. (digs further in ass )...fuck, it's here somewhere, hold on. (reaching for tongs )

Wow really? Tongs?

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

24-04-2013, 08:51 PM
(24-04-2013 08:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 08:33 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Oh I got your source smartass, the same source he has. It's right... (digs in ass)...right.. (digs further in ass )...fuck, it's here somewhere, hold on. (reaching for tongs )

Wow really? Tongs?

Shocking found it..... Heart

~ Umberto Eco
24-04-2013, 09:27 PM
(24-04-2013 08:51 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 08:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Wow really? Tongs?

Shocking found it..... Heart

Are you saying you have a heart on? Ohmy

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post