I'm here!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-06-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: I'm here!
(10-06-2014 01:08 PM)Rockingrandma Wrote:  Well hubby is a new member, and I like trolling on him, so you weren't too far off.

Howdy howdy ho. [Image: Tip-Hat.gif]

Oh. And there are rooms in the back in the event you catch his virtual ass. Big Grin

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2014, 03:05 PM
Hello Rockin', nice to meet you.

[Image: ctmwelcome_e0.gif]

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. ~Mark Twain
14-06-2014, 03:21 PM
Welcome aboard Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
14-06-2014, 05:46 PM
(10-06-2014 12:14 AM)Rockingrandma Wrote:  I'm gacatmandu's wife. I've always "known" that there isn't a magical sky daddy, even when I was really little. I've been through my phases where I really wanted to believe but, alas, I think I'm just too smart for that horseshit.

Anyway. I'm really boring. I like to knit. I started taking karate classes with my daughter about 6 months ago. I suck at it but I have fun.

I plan on stalking my husband throughout the forums doing the T-Rex walk and Rawrring at him at odd intervals. It's ok, he doesn't believe in dinosaurs so he won't see or hear me doing this.

Let the fun begin!

hehe well said, welcome!

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
14-06-2014, 05:55 PM
"I'm here!"
Duh. Wherever you go, there you are. Smartass

Bonjour.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
15-06-2014, 06:25 AM
(14-06-2014 05:55 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  "I'm here!"

Bonjour.

Facepalm Quantum mechanics, dude. A electron is usually in many places at the same time. Wink

"Newton's third law: The only way humans have ever figured out of getting somewhere is to leave something behind." - TARS, Interstellar
"Newtons drittes Gesetz: Der einzige Weg wie Menschen irgendwo hin kommen, ist der dass sie etwas zurücklassen." - TARS, Interstellar
15-06-2014, 06:45 AM
(15-06-2014 06:25 AM)therealJim Wrote:  
(14-06-2014 05:55 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  "I'm here!"

Bonjour.

Facepalm Quantum mechanics, dude. A electron is usually in many places at the same time. Wink

"An" electron ? What if there's only one ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-electron_universe

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
15-06-2014, 02:52 PM (This post was last modified: 15-06-2014 03:05 PM by therealJim.)
(15-06-2014 06:45 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(15-06-2014 06:25 AM)therealJim Wrote:  Facepalm Quantum mechanics, dude. A electron is usually in many places at the same time. Wink

"An" electron ? What if there's only one ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-electron_universe

You're right ... typo ... it's an electron Bowing

One-electron_universe? Blink Consider I have a degree in Economics, not Physics. Ask someone who knows.

"Newton's third law: The only way humans have ever figured out of getting somewhere is to leave something behind." - TARS, Interstellar
"Newtons drittes Gesetz: Der einzige Weg wie Menschen irgendwo hin kommen, ist der dass sie etwas zurücklassen." - TARS, Interstellar