I'm irrationally irritated, I admit it

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2015, 08:36 PM
I'm irrationally irritated, I admit it
Ban Q Cunt.

That is all.

God does not work in mysterious ways — he works in ways that are indistinguishable from his non-existence.
Jesus had a pretty rough weekend for your sins.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like claywise's post
28-02-2015, 10:51 PM
RE: I'm irrationally irritated, I admit it
just ignore him. He's not even an interesting troll.
28-02-2015, 10:55 PM
Drink some tea.

(I'll move this to TTOT)

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
28-02-2015, 10:55 PM
(28-02-2015 10:51 PM)natachan Wrote:  just ignore him. He's not even an interesting troll.

I try. I really do. But he's so goddamned unemployed (or whatever the case may be) that his smugly robotic horseshit appears in half these threads.

I'm sure it thrills his tediously polite unpersuasive ass to get under someone's skin like this. My fault, I know. But if we could just shitcan him maybe he'd have to become a productive citizen?

This should have gone in the Rant Corner. I'm new-ish here, but learning.

Thanks for the sympathy.

God does not work in mysterious ways — he works in ways that are indistinguishable from his non-existence.
[+] 1 user Likes claywise's post
28-02-2015, 10:58 PM
Try peppermint with some honey. You'll feel much better, I'm sure of it.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
28-02-2015, 11:01 PM
I stopped reading him. He had a light blue name and a red rep, meaning that he was new and had managed to piss people off. But his posts lacked any real substance. They weren't even fun as a chew toy, since they weren't substantial enough. He just spouts pseudo-intellectual bullshit. And it sounds ok at first, but there isn't anything THERE. Not even what CotW has in being an amusing troll. He's just... dull.

Ignore him and he'll go away.
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
28-02-2015, 11:29 PM
(28-02-2015 10:55 PM)claywise Wrote:  
(28-02-2015 10:51 PM)natachan Wrote:  just ignore him. He's not even an interesting troll.

I try. I really do. But he's so goddamned unemployed (or whatever the case may be) that his smugly robotic horseshit appears in half these threads.

I'm sure it thrills his tediously polite unpersuasive ass to get under someone's skin like this. My fault, I know. But if we could just shitcan him maybe he'd have to become a productive citizen?

This should have gone in the Rant Corner. I'm new-ish here, but learning.

Thanks for the sympathy.

I fully understand. He spouts so much unsubstantiated shit that you can’t keep up with it all, then when he’s called on it he sidesteps it better than any politician.

We have an ignore button, I suggest you use it with this third person pestilence.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
28-02-2015, 11:54 PM
(28-02-2015 11:29 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  We have an ignore button, I suggest you use it with this third person pestilence.

You are—I use the term advisedly and sarcastically—a godsend. Bless you, my child.

So to paraphrase Kevin Spacey's character in "American Beauty," Q doesn't get to tell me what he thinks ... ever again.

I still think he should be jettisoned. He'd have to find something more productive to do. God must be horrified at the prospect of spending eternity with that yammering sack of yack shit mooning up at him.

28-02-2015, 11:59 PM
(28-02-2015 08:36 PM)claywise Wrote:  Ban Q Cunt.

That is all.

Here, look at a cute kitten instead.

[Image: 3c6b3cc19842360eddeee13c3ab4cc1d_0.jpeg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
01-03-2015, 12:02 AM
(28-02-2015 11:54 PM)claywise Wrote:  
(28-02-2015 11:29 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  We have an ignore button, I suggest you use it with this third person pestilence.

You are—I use the term advisedly and sarcastically—a godsend. Bless you, my child.

So to paraphrase Kevin Spacey's character in "American Beauty," Q doesn't get to tell me what he thinks ... ever again.

I still think he should be jettisoned. He'd have to find something more productive to do. God must be horrified at the prospect of spending eternity with that yammering sack of yack shit mooning up at him.

Glad I could be of help.

In the 2+ years I’ve been here I’ve only put nine people on ignore. Four have been banned, four others haven’t been back and only one is current but it isn’t Q...not yet but fucking close.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce