I'm leaving in a few days.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2014, 08:00 AM
RE: I'm leaving in a few days.
Oh, the drama. Dodgy

Deleting the content of your posts was vandalism. And childish, too.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
18-07-2014, 10:47 AM
Chas, seriously, go fuck yourself. You don't actually add any new information of your own to a discussion, you just demand that everyone else show proof of what they are saying. And you also try to argue things that most of us learned in 10th grade chemistry. You can't even just let someone fucking leave peacefully. You're a tool.

Everyone else: I harvested all the delicious pm info and am currently digesting it. Smile I honestly don't know if I'll be back (or how often, if that) but I guess accounts here stay active until you do something to warrant a ban? So I should record my password just in case. LOL.

Don't forget to ignore people like Chippy, in real life OR online. The vast majority of us were raised religiously before we found atheism and that certainly isn't our fault. (Or our parents. They were just doing what they thought was best for us!)

Anyway; love and hugs! Smile And don't forget to QUESTION EVERYTHING!!!!

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Cephalotus's post
18-07-2014, 03:10 PM (This post was last modified: 18-07-2014 03:44 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-07-2014 03:32 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  I wasn't sure which section to put this in, so as usual, feel free to move it to a more convenient and/or appropriate place. ^_^

Anyhow: As some of you already know from pm correspondences, I have voluntarily decided to stop participating at this forum. I will return in a few days (probably sometime before the weekend) to look through my personal messages and this thread to see if anybody wants to stay in touch with me who doesn't already have my alternative contact info.**

My reasons for this are....many. It wasn't any one thing, but truthfully, there is far too much trolling and spam that takes place here for my taste. I am not saying that anything should change on that front--the issues with disorganization and chaos are my own. The mods waiting so long to ban Chippy when was obviously emotionally & mentally unstable is another reason, and my posts actually being referred to as "vandalism" is a third. It also seems like my words get taken the wrong way more often than not, so there is probably a conflict of personalities that I didn't notice right away due to this being internet-only communication (and not real life, in-the-same-room-with-you chatting.) People seem completely unable to respectfully disagree with me, too. Nothing I say makes a difference, so I'm not going to waste my time participating here any longer. If you are all responsible adults you should be able to understand this.

I enjoy conversing with many of the individuals here, but the overall feel of the forum just isn't my style. If you'll excuse my pseudo-mystical explanation; 'the writing on the wall' is telling me I should leave. Wink

**Fair warning: If you are one of those people who "collects" facebook/etc. friends and you aren't actually interested in staying in touch with me personally, I'll be able to tell and I'll bid you farewell. I don't have time for shit like that anymore, and neither should any of you.

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
'Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back againShocking

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-07-2014, 01:55 AM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2014 02:07 AM by Chas.)
(18-07-2014 10:47 AM)Cephalotus Wrote:  Chas, seriously, go fuck yourself. You don't actually add any new information of your own to a discussion, you just demand that everyone else show proof of what they are saying. And you also try to argue things that most of us learned in 10th grade chemistry. You can't even just let someone fucking leave peacefully. You're a tool.

Everyone else: I harvested all the delicious pm info and am currently digesting it. Smile I honestly don't know if I'll be back (or how often, if that) but I guess accounts here stay active until you do something to warrant a ban? So I should record my password just in case. LOL.

Don't forget to ignore people like Chippy, in real life OR online. The vast majority of us were raised religiously before we found atheism and that certainly isn't our fault. (Or our parents. They were just doing what they thought was best for us!)

Anyway; love and hugs! Smile And don't forget to QUESTION EVERYTHING!!!!

Fuck off and grow up. You offered incoherent ideas and I questioned them. I also explained why they were wrong.

And there was the vandalism.

You're butt-hurt? Too fucking bad. You say you're leaving, but you don't leave. Facepalm

How can we miss you if you're not gone? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-07-2014, 03:03 AM
Quote:You can't even just let someone fucking leave peacefully.

You're the one that made a thread about leaving.
just sayin'
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post