I'm losing my faith

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2016, 03:49 AM
RE: I'm losing my faith
Rolleyes Christ. Where do these people come from? Hey Seer, what can you foresee? And why haven't you won the lotto?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
14-03-2016, 03:57 AM (This post was last modified: 14-03-2016 04:01 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(14-03-2016 03:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  Rolleyes Christ. Where do these people come from? Hey Seer, what can you foresee? And why haven't you won the lotto?

Because God's too busy being thunderously intimidating to actually do anything useful?

Maybe he could ask god for the cure to cancer the next time he finds him? Oh right, that not only would be too useful, but is a potentially falsifiable experiment to boot. Because if he actually did get the cure for cancer magically zapped into his brain by the creator of the universe, that would be something! But we all know of course that it is not going to happen. While the rest of us can confidently attribute this to gods not existing, I'm sure the Seer will have some sort of convoluted and strained series of excuses as to why his god can't be relied upon to do anything demonstrable.

You know, par for the course for drive-by whackadoos. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
14-03-2016, 04:23 AM
(14-03-2016 03:26 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(14-03-2016 03:10 AM)Opywang Wrote:  ...
I seek God, and I found him in 5 min, and I tremble, and I got scared. He sounded like thunder, and it's pretty terrifying. Well like I said I am a seer

You're a child.

But welcome to TTA anyway.

Yes

LOL yes i am a child! One time I tested the spirits to see if it come from God, and I heard a loud boom it was so loud I jump from the floor, and it was like I was in heaven. I was seeing lighting, and everything it flash in many colors it was really wild!

Then later on like a couple of days later I tried it again, and I asked it to reveal itself, and it felt like a ghost it went from my torso to my head! It made the hair stand up on my head lol.

It's really scary lol... Yes I agree I am a child I'm not even prepare for this lol.
14-03-2016, 04:28 AM
(14-03-2016 03:10 AM)Opywang Wrote:  Anyway God is good so be glad he's good there is non good but God himself. Jesus said the tax collector, and the prostitution enter the kingdom of heaven before the self righteous hypocrite. So y'all atheist will probably enter the kingdom of God before the believers probably, but what worst is hurting the little one, or the born again believers.

That's nice to know, but do you guys have any alternate plans? I mean, heaven is cool and all, but personally, I'd rather die and just stop existing. Can we make that happen when the time cometh, like is there a guy I need to speak to about that or... How does this work?
Let's face it, you guys really need to work on refining your hierarchy and CS network. You know how difficult it is to get a judgement meeting with a Rep? Like death, man.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
14-03-2016, 04:31 AM
(14-03-2016 04:28 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-03-2016 03:10 AM)Opywang Wrote:  Anyway God is good so be glad he's good there is non good but God himself. Jesus said the tax collector, and the prostitution enter the kingdom of heaven before the self righteous hypocrite. So y'all atheist will probably enter the kingdom of God before the believers probably, but what worst is hurting the little one, or the born again believers.

That's nice to know, but do you guys have any alternate plans? I mean, heaven is cool and all, but personally, I'd rather die and just stop existing. Can we make that happen when the time cometh, like is there a guy I need to speak to about that or... How does this work?
Let's face it, you guys really need to work on refining your hierarchy and CS network. You know how difficult it is to get a judgement meeting with a Rep? Like death, man.

If they could actually conceptualize a heaven that was truly universally appealing, they wouldn't have to spend so much more time obsessing over hell and damnation. Their carrot is never 100% effective, they always need that big stick to go with it.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
14-03-2016, 05:09 AM (This post was last modified: 14-03-2016 05:15 AM by Opywang.)
(14-03-2016 04:31 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(14-03-2016 04:28 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  That's nice to know, but do you guys have any alternate plans? I mean, heaven is cool and all, but personally, I'd rather die and just stop existing. Can we make that happen when the time cometh, like is there a guy I need to speak to about that or... How does this work?

If they could actually conceptualize a heaven that was truly universally appealing, they wouldn't have to spend so much more time obsessing over hell and damnation. Their carrot is never 100% effective, they always need that big stick to go with it.

I think the heaven, and damnation are misunderstood.

Three days ago I was met by a preacher, and he told me Hell is real, and I was a little shock by how he preached so I google a little about it, and came up with this.

http://www.godsplanforall.com/jesusdidnotteachhell

This makes better sense.

The reason I ask is cause I can see the other side, and I knew that preacher can't see the other side so I wonder how he know is it because of blind faith, or is it because he's weak minded, and guilable, and believe in anything. So i decided not to question him, and started to google it, and this one makes a lot of sense about hell.

To be honest I believe nobody know the truth like I explain about Towel of babel lol... Nobody can see God no matter how hard they search they just can't find him so I question why people think Hell is real even when they can't find God.

This is the truth I believe. I believe God is real, and he is love, and he want everybody to love one an another, and I do not believe there is one true church, one true way, I believe we're all equal, and we're all loved no matter what even the homosexual, or even the worst sinner are even loved as well.

To be honest I've been in hell before here on earth, and it didn't feel good at all in fact I couldn't stand it so I decided to get out of it. The reason I went to hell is cause I was preparing myself to go to Hell. I think Hell is real, but it's not like how most people think it is. I've had vision of hell by one of the spirits I met she showed me vision of a big ass demon eating human alive, and there was a bunch of human on the floor half eaten. So maybe it's real I don't know I do believe hell is real I guess, but I do not think it's easy for us to enter like how most preacher preach.

Jesus said the tax collector, and the prostitution will enter the heaven first before the self righteous hypocrite so I think it depend where you are at on the plane like for an example. Prostitution can sense thing better than most thats because she's had sex with plenty of guys, and learning about how God work. God is love, and he is all about sharing, and no selfish, or anything. SO the prostitution see God, and the heaven, and learn about the truth better than self righteous hypocrite does. The same with the Tax collectors they go out and meet people, and take there money so they meet a lot of people, and hurting people by jailing them, or forcing them to pay, and they started to become empathy, and started to feel God, and understanding the truth as well.
14-03-2016, 05:41 AM
(14-03-2016 04:28 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Sadly it won't happen this is my wish too lol... Since I am a seer I can see your soul. God created us as his image our soul are also gods too. They can talk to you, and even become your comforter.

Bible called it saints, but I called it gods because we're little gods just because it's called saints doesn't mean holy, and saints are just spirits in our vessel that is aware, and recognize other saints in an another vessel.

We're just a vessel that carry our little gods. Our God the father he created us, and we're made as his image. I've met them they do have shape, and a form none of the are the same, they have power too, and they can share power with you, they have personality none of them are the same all are different. There power is also different as well no power are alike.

Jesus said my sheep knows me so basically it's the same idea, and same thing I am talking about. Once you know Jesus the sheep will follow you, and you will get many of them it can get overwhelming. I've gotten to the point where I isolate myself because how badly they follow me home lol. When the sheep come to you they will go in green pasture, and eat, and when there done eating they will come to you, and hang out with you.

It's crazy lol... but I think I am started to understand Jesus.
14-03-2016, 05:43 AM
If you're a child, why are you presuming to tell adults this crap. Go play with your toys.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
14-03-2016, 05:44 AM
(14-03-2016 03:10 AM)Opywang Wrote:  I can explain this.

OK, go for it. Consider

(14-03-2016 03:10 AM)Opywang Wrote:  Towel of babel when man build a tower to find God he made everybody speak a different language so nobody can figure out where God is.
Stories based on myths and old ruins. Other ancient civilizations were already in existence at that time, (approx. 600 BCE) they were older and different languages had already developed.
Wiki wiki

(14-03-2016 03:10 AM)Opywang Wrote:  So no matter where we search God will find a way to prevent us from finding him.
This is the same god that loves us and wants a relationship with us?

(14-03-2016 03:10 AM)Opywang Wrote:  Atom collider won't help us find God, The biggest microscope won't help us find him, the biggest telescope will not work either.
None of those devices were intended to find god. All of them work quite nicely, although the hadron collider still has a few bugs in it.

While we're on the subject: Way back in the biblical times, during all those prophecies and revelations, why didn't god give us the plans for a microscope, telescope or penicillin? Or soap?

(14-03-2016 03:10 AM)Opywang Wrote:  If we didn't try to cross the ocean if we didn't doubt that the Earth is Flat would the earth still remain Flat? The same idea no matter how far we go, or how deep God will find a way to prevent us from finding him.

That would be, I believe, a non-sequitur.

(14-03-2016 03:10 AM)Opywang Wrote:  I'm a seer I talk to spirits, and see spirits even the seer cannot find God because even the spirits is having the same problem. I notice all the spirits speak different language, and different spirits worship different religions.
I'll be honest. My first inclination is to go with self-delusion. Your personal experience does not help me in any way.

(14-03-2016 03:10 AM)Opywang Wrote:  So this tower of babel is a perfect explanation why it's hard for us to have faith.

Faith is not a virtue. Faith is gullibility.

(14-03-2016 03:10 AM)Opywang Wrote:  Seeing God is easy he said seek me, and ye shall find me. I seek God, and I found him in 5 min, and I tremble, and I got scared. He sounded like thunder, and it's pretty terrifying. Well like I said I am a seer so haha, but he really meant it for everybody all can find God if you seek him.

In this very post, you already said that god made it impossible to find him, and went on about Babel. Now it's easy? Make up your fucking mind.
This does not look good for you.

(14-03-2016 03:10 AM)Opywang Wrote:  Jesus said the worst thing to do is hurt the little one, and it's a gnashing of teeth to hurt the little one so I am trying not to say thing that will hurt your faith because it will hurt me.

I'll let you in on a little secret: Most of us here gave up our faith. It goes along with the whole atheism thing.

(14-03-2016 03:10 AM)Opywang Wrote:  You would have to be foolish not to believe in God.

You would have to be foolish to believe in god.

(14-03-2016 03:10 AM)Opywang Wrote:  When I got close to God I've gotten really close to him a few times. One time I gotten so close I was on the floor bowing down for like 6 hours because I could not have a bad thought, or anything, and I was trying so hard to be blameless, and you can't say the Lord name in vain you can't think a single bad thought if you're so close to him. God is offended that why there is the 10 commandment that says do not say the Lord name in vain.

Yeah, I call bullshit. Poe.

(14-03-2016 03:10 AM)Opywang Wrote:  God told me that ....

Blink

Ok, that didn't even make sense.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
14-03-2016, 05:47 AM
(14-03-2016 05:41 AM)Opywang Wrote:  It's crazy lol... but I think I am started to understand Jesus.

You are correct. It's crazy. Drinking Beverage

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky