I'm losing my faith

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2016, 05:59 PM
RE: I'm losing my faith
(14-03-2016 05:52 PM)Opywang Wrote:  
(14-03-2016 07:07 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Opywang, I just wanted to say that I really can appreciate what you're experiencing. But as a little tip, try to stay off the forum after you take the drugs.

I've come to recognize that when I take Ambien, I'm simply no longer clear headed enough to post responsibily. Nothing good ever comes of it, and I'd only embarrass myself with the content (both written and pictoral) of my posts.

Stay off the forum after the drugs!

I will tell you the truth you don't have to use drugs to get high. Spirits can get you high!

I'm empathy I can sense people if there high, or not, and I met a guy, and I thought he was doing drugs, and I assume he was cause I can feel it off from people then one day some how it made me high just as he is. It felt like I did an 8 ball of coke, and it lasted forever it doesn't end. I doubt the spirits then it left, and it kept knocking on my door for an invite, and I invite it back in, and it gave me that same high again then it left the next day cause I wasn't sure what I was dealing with lol.

It's amazing and surprise me wow... I remember I got really paranoid I thought everybody was coming after me cause that how high it got me lol.

I've met an another spirits it gave me a heroin type of high, and I met other it has different kind of high. I notice most spirits have high that is never heard of on Earth, and most of them can give you a high, and there all different, and random.

That's very deep, Opywang. Very deep indeed. Smokin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2016, 06:08 PM
At work.

Hello Opywang! Smile
14-03-2016, 06:47 PM
(14-03-2016 03:10 AM)Opywang Wrote:  I can explain this.

Towel of babel when man build a tower to find God he made everybody speak a different language so nobody can figure out where God is.

So no matter where we search God will find a way to prevent us from finding him. Atom collider won't help us find God, The biggest microscope won't help us find him, the biggest telescope will not work either. If we didn't try to cross the ocean if we didn't doubt that the Earth is Flat would the earth still remain Flat? The same idea no matter how far we go, or how deep God will find a way to prevent us from finding him.

I'm a seer I talk to spirits, and see spirits even the seer cannot find God because even the spirits is having the same problem. I notice all the spirits speak different language, and different spirits worship different religions. So this tower of babel is a perfect explanation why it's hard for us to have faith.

Seeing God is easy he said seek me, and ye shall find me. I seek God, and I found him in 5 min, and I tremble, and I got scared. He sounded like thunder, and it's pretty terrifying. Well like I said I am a seer so haha, but he really meant it for everybody all can find God if you seek him.

Jesus said the worst thing to do is hurt the little one, and it's a gnashing of teeth to hurt the little one so I am trying not to say thing that will hurt your faith because it will hurt me.

You would have to be foolish not to believe in God. When I got close to God I've gotten really close to him a few times. One time I gotten so close I was on the floor bowing down for like 6 hours because I could not have a bad thought, or anything, and I was trying so hard to be blameless, and you can't say the Lord name in vain you can't think a single bad thought if you're so close to him. God is offended that why there is the 10 commandment that says do not say the Lord name in vain.

God told me that is why we're not seeing him because he doesn't like it when we say his name in vain. I said The lord mercy endurenth forever, forever, and forever that he walk here on Earth that man see him, and live. Then he reveal to me, and said he can walk here on Earth, but he has one problem he doesn't like it when people think bad about him. Anybody can see God as long as you don't say his name in vain, or mock him. I had help from one of the angels it help me not to say his name in vain, or mock without that help I wouldn't have endured it. It is nearly impossible not to say his name in vain your thought has to be blameless lol.

Anyway God is good so be glad he's good there is non good but God himself. Jesus said the tax collector, and the prostitution enter the kingdom of heaven before the self righteous hypocrite. So y'all atheist will probably enter the kingdom of God before the believers probably, but what worst is hurting the little one, or the born again believers.

Blink

Facepalm

Laugh out load

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
14-03-2016, 09:32 PM
(14-03-2016 06:47 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Blink

Facepalm

Laugh out load

Can't beat someone with the knowledge stick if they're insane huh? The age-old problem.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
15-03-2016, 05:19 AM

Towel of babel when man build a tower to find God he made everybody speak a different language so nobody can figure out where God is.

So no matter where we search God will find a way to prevent us from finding him. Atom collider won't help us find God, The biggest microscope won't help us find him, the biggest telescope will not work either. If we didn't try to cross the ocean if we didn't doubt that the Earth is Flat would the earth still remain Flat? The same idea no matter how far we go, or how deep God will find a way to prevent us from finding him.

I'm a seer I talk to spirits, and see spirits even the seer cannot find God because even the spirits is having the same problem. I notice all the spirits speak different language, and different spirits worship different religions. So this tower of babel is a perfect explanation why it's hard for us to have faith.

Seeing God is easy he said seek me, and ye shall find me. I seek God, and I found him in 5 min, and I tremble, and I got scared. He sounded like thunder, and it's pretty terrifying. Well like I said I am a seer so haha, but he really meant it for everybody all can find God if you seek him.

Jesus said the worst thing to do is hurt the little one, and it's a gnashing of teeth to hurt the little one so I am trying not to say thing that will hurt your faith because it will hurt me.

You would have to be foolish not to believe in God. When I got close to God I've gotten really close to him a few times. One time I gotten so close I was on the floor bowing down for like 6 hours because I could not have a bad thought, or anything, and I was trying so hard to be blameless, and you can't say the Lord name in vain you can't think a single bad thought if you're so close to him. God is offended that why there is the 10 commandment that says do not say the Lord name in vain.

God told me that is why we're not seeing him because he doesn't like it when we say his name in vain. I said The lord mercy endurenth forever, forever, and forever that he walk here on Earth that man see him, and live. Then he reveal to me, and said he can walk here on Earth, but he has one problem he doesn't like it when people think bad about him. Anybody can see God as long as you don't say his name in vain, or mock him. I had help from one of the angels it help me not to say his name in vain, or mock without that help I wouldn't have endured it. It is nearly impossible not to say his name in vain your thought has to be blameless lol.

Anyway God is good so be glad he's good there is non good but God himself. Jesus said the tax collector, and the prostitution enter the kingdom of heaven before the self righteous hypocrite. So y'all atheist will probably enter the kingdom of God before the believers probably, but what worst is hurting the little one, or the born again believers.

Congratulations, the seer has found the top of the mountain, the end of the spiritual sojourn, the place where you find out the true nature of the universe, the spirit, the mind. Now here is your truth:

It is unlikely the supernatural exists, we reach this conclusion due to lack of evidence.

It is unlikely a soul exists, we reach this conclusion due to lack of evidence.

It is unlikely gods exist, we reach this conclusion due to lack of evidence.

Evidence does not consist of feelings, visions, impressions, visions, hallucinations or dreams. It consists of demonstrable, repeatable phenomenon that are rooted in reality and subject to scrutiny by our physical instruments of observation of the real world.

If you can't show it, you don't know it.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
15-03-2016, 06:19 AM
(14-03-2016 05:52 PM)Opywang Wrote:  
(14-03-2016 07:07 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Opywang, I just wanted to say that I really can appreciate what you're experiencing. But as a little tip, try to stay off the forum after you take the drugs.

I've come to recognize that when I take Ambien, I'm simply no longer clear headed enough to post responsibily. Nothing good ever comes of it, and I'd only embarrass myself with the content (both written and pictoral) of my posts.

Stay off the forum after the drugs!

I will tell you the truth you don't have to use drugs to get high. Spirits can get you high!

I'm empathy I can sense people if there high, or not, and I met a guy, and I thought he was doing drugs, and I assume he was cause I can feel it off from people then one day some how it made me high just as he is. It felt like I did an 8 ball of coke, and it lasted forever it doesn't end. I doubt the spirits then it left, and it kept knocking on my door for an invite, and I invite it back in, and it gave me that same high again then it left the next day cause I wasn't sure what I was dealing with lol.

It's amazing and surprise me wow... I remember I got really paranoid I thought everybody was coming after me cause that how high it got me lol.

I've met an another spirits it gave me a heroin type of high, and I met other it has different kind of high. I notice most spirits have high that is never heard of on Earth, and most of them can give you a high, and there all different, and random.

Are the spirits that you channel corked up in a bottle somewhere? Laugh out load

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
15-03-2016, 07:04 AM
(15-03-2016 05:19 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  

Congratulations, the seer has found the top of the mountain, the end of the spiritual sojourn, the place where you find out the true nature of the universe, the spirit, the mind. Now here is your truth:

It is unlikely the supernatural exists, we reach this conclusion due to lack of evidence.

It is unlikely a soul exists, we reach this conclusion due to lack of evidence.

It is unlikely gods exist, we reach this conclusion due to lack of evidence.

Evidence does not consist of feelings, visions, impressions, visions, hallucinations or dreams. It consists of demonstrable, repeatable phenomenon that are rooted in reality and subject to scrutiny by our physical instruments of observation of the real world.

If you can't show it, you don't know it.

Meh I don't care about the evident, but spirits does move object around me big enough to move blankets. Yesterday a spirits move my shirt it was that strong. One time I went so low the comforter felt like velvet, and it was rubbing all over me, and it felt like silk, and I was cuddling in bed with it.

Evident doesn't matter I tried to prove it, and all they wanna do is throw me in the hospital. Evident is already there, and they got the evident. We're brain washed, and there trying to hide the truth from us. Even if we did have the evident they will censorship it. I give up with evident simply because they know about it, and I'm not stupid enough to try to prove to somebody that is already aware of this, and tries to hide it.
15-03-2016, 07:10 AM
(15-03-2016 06:19 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(14-03-2016 05:52 PM)Opywang Wrote:  I will tell you the truth you don't have to use drugs to get high. Spirits can get you high!

Are the spirits that you channel corked up in a bottle somewhere? Laugh out load

I don't know i think it's still in me, but i am not sure. I tried to see if i can get it back recently, and I didn't get any respond from it. I was told that once you have a spirits, and if it goes away it harder to get it back.
15-03-2016, 07:27 AM
(15-03-2016 07:04 AM)Opywang Wrote:  Meh I don't care about the evident, but spirits does move object around me big enough to move blankets. Yesterday a spirits move my shirt it was that strong. One time I went so low the comforter felt like velvet, and it was rubbing all over me, and it felt like silk, and I was cuddling in bed with it.

That sounds suspiciously similar to breaking wind. Consider

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
15-03-2016, 07:47 AM
(15-03-2016 07:27 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(15-03-2016 07:04 AM)Opywang Wrote:  Meh I don't care about the evident, but spirits does move object around me big enough to move blankets. Yesterday a spirits move my shirt it was that strong. One time I went so low the comforter felt like velvet, and it was rubbing all over me, and it felt like silk, and I was cuddling in bed with it.

That sounds suspiciously similar to breaking wind. Consider

not when it feels like silk lol... you can feel it the energy is really strong, and unique.