I'm losing my un-faith!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2015, 10:35 AM
RE: I'm losing my un-faith!
Just a reminder, before this goes too far off the rails, that this is the Personal Issues and Support section.

Cheers.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2015, 10:44 AM
(03-11-2015 10:35 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Just a reminder, before this goes too far off the rails, that this is the Personal Issues and Support section.

Cheers.

Apologies, but as I've noted before, the purple background just doesn't really stand out for me and I don't always notice that it is PI&S when going through the new posts. I try to keep an eye out for it but forget sometimes.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
03-11-2015, 01:12 PM
(03-11-2015 10:44 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 10:35 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Just a reminder, before this goes too far off the rails, that this is the Personal Issues and Support section.

Cheers.

Apologies, but as I've noted before, the purple background just doesn't really stand out for me and I don't always notice that it is PI&S when going through the new posts. I try to keep an eye out for it but forget sometimes.

Make your own thread boyo, that's your personal issue Tongue But I do empathise Hug <- See, I even got some support in Yes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
03-11-2015, 01:15 PM
The 'ol hug and boot in the arse, very smooth.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post