I'm man enough to admit it

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-02-2016, 08:42 PM
RE: I'm man enough to admit it
Meh, Britney is to music as Ruffles are to health food.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
23-02-2016, 09:13 PM
I liked the song when it came out. Now I just like the video on mute. Go figure.

"The danger of religious faith is that it allows otherwise normal human beings to reap the fruits of madness and consider them holy." - Sam Harris
23-02-2016, 09:33 PM
(23-02-2016 07:24 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I actually really like one of the new Justin Bieber songs. Even assholes can do something good.

There's that song Love Yourself. I can't stand it, and figured it was only being played because whoever the singer was must be famous... Sure enough, it's the Biebs. Ed Sheeran wrote it and was like "this is absolute garbage... Here you go, Justin, it's the same chords over and over, with some awful lyrics, and a random trumpet solo thrown in"

I swear I'm just gonna walk up and destroy that stupid tin can radio on my coworkers desk.
23-02-2016, 09:38 PM (This post was last modified: 23-02-2016 09:47 PM by Hobbitgirl.)
(23-02-2016 09:33 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(23-02-2016 07:24 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I actually really like one of the new Justin Bieber songs. Even assholes can do something good.

There's that song Love Yourself. I can't stand it, and figured it was only being played because whoever the singer was must be famous... Sure enough, it's the Biebs. Ed Sheeran wrote it and was like "this is absolute garbage... Here you go, Justin, it's the same chords over and over, with some awful lyrics, and a random trumpet solo thrown in"

I swear I'm just gonna walk up and destroy that stupid tin can radio on my coworkers desk.

Eh that ones not any good. I like Sorry. I'm not saying its a masterpiece of music or anything I just like it. Its catchy. *shrug*

24-02-2016, 10:41 AM
I tried listening to all the songs you guys posted. Now I have to go to the doc to get the knife removed from my throat. No
24-02-2016, 03:10 PM
(23-02-2016 08:32 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Do doodalawoo Cause you know that I'm toxiiiic!!!

I love this song.

Probably because you're toxic too. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel