I'm moving!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-01-2012, 09:25 PM
I'm moving!!
Some of you may remember me, I haven't been around in a bit because life is busy, and living here has been so depressing I can hardly get out of bed. But this is going to change. Big Grin

I currently live in a very bible-y part of the bible belt (East Texas) and we're finally getting out of here. It's been so draining living here, it literally sucks the life from you being around these people.

We're moving to DFW, which compared to here, is absolute heaven. We can't wait to get back to civilization! Big Grin

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes trillium13's post
25-01-2012, 09:36 PM
RE: I'm moving!!
Yay!!! great news Trillium!!! if you weren't aware I'm moving too.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
25-01-2012, 09:41 PM
(25-01-2012 09:36 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Yay!!! great news Trillium!!! if you weren't aware I'm moving too.

Yay! I just saw your other thread in fact. I hope we'll both love our new cities! Big Grin

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
25-01-2012, 11:00 PM
That is exciting!

I had a friend move to Texas for one year and it was the worst experience of her and her families life, she said.

Not sure if her experience was exclusive to what's commonly experienced, but she has some wild stories!

Hope your new home is fantastic.