I'm my own worst enemy!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2014, 12:59 PM
I'm my own worst enemy!
Since I've become an atheist... life has been pretty shit. My atheism led me to scepticism. So I've been doing lots of research into some things that I took for granted when I was still religious.

You'd be surprised at the lack of common sense that people exhibit. People don't know how to reason well enough. This leaves me lonely and an outcast of sorts. I need a lot more intellectual stimulation since I began this treacherous journey. That kind of stimulation is rare among black folks. I can't really talk to anyone in my family because they just won't understand me. They are religious and naturally are bigots. I just usually shut up and mind my own business. I play video games because they're an excellent way to pass the time.

Having to listen to the poor arguments from people that couldn't reason themselves out of a paper bag is nauseating! So in an attempt to save my sanity I corrected one of my nephews when he said "That's gay" in a disgusted tone. Casually, I asked what's wrong with being gay? Why the fuck did I even bother opening my fucking mouth? That simple question just became a shit storm in a goddamn teacup!

I was telling indoctrinated 13 year olds that homosexuality is natural. I mentioned various things like how homosexuality is observed in other animals. So it turns out that the little shits went running to their mother (surprise surprise). This found its way to my mother who thinks homosexuality is contageous. Jesus Christ! I'm surrounded by imbecils!

My mom has this unique way of draining the life force out of living organisms when she bitches. I'm certain that my dad left her for another woman because of that and her inability to realise that all people aren't the same. So she layed into me because of my gay discussion with my nephews. She does this helpless panic thing in her voice and she tops it off with a side dish of distress. I oath it can drive a sane man crazy.

She was like, "People are wondering why you don't hit on girls. They are going to start thinking you're gay. Why do you challenge the word of god? Stop with the science stuff. What am I going to do with you?"

I'm not gay. I don't hit on women because I want to sort my life out first. Besides I need a woman that will be intellectually compatible with me. These are hard to find! Even if I did find one, I'm not in a place where she'll find me desirable anyway. I'm between a rock and a hard place. It sucks having to log onto a forum just to get a little intellectual stimulation. Fuck, life is disgusting!

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes BlackMason's post
08-09-2014, 01:28 PM
RE: I'm my own worst enemy!
Sucks that you are surrounded by so many people who are driving you crazy.

You got 2 options

Keep going on doing the same thing. Or make some changes.

Find a way to get out, whether it's a job, or a hobby, school, or your own place to live but get away from the insane people as much as possible. Meet as many other people as you can.

Move to a larger city the first chance you get.

Also check humanist.com and other groups, secular student association, google for Facebook or meetup groups in your area. You might be able to find a way to connect with others face to face.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post