I'm new! Is this a good site?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: I'm new! Is this a good site?
(12-12-2014 02:36 AM)Autumnflowers Wrote:  
(11-12-2014 06:06 PM)RuthD Wrote:  Welcome. I am relatively new here, too. You will find there are lots of nice people here and the ones who just want to mess with you will be obvious.

I always ignore people who just are here to troll.
If not i'm honest and ain't scared to state how i feel Evil_monster
i can be just as ruthless if needed.

Ruthless might come in handy Smile

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2014, 04:46 PM
(12-12-2014 02:31 AM)Autumnflowers Wrote:  
(11-12-2014 07:58 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  Benvenuti!

Someone looking for answers through sincerity will find this to be a very educational and embracing site. And if someone ticks you off, just block them, kinda like half my family and friends do to any non-Catholic on Facebook.

Is blocking the ignore button?

Yep.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-12-2014, 05:42 PM
(12-12-2014 08:01 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(11-12-2014 05:48 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  What??? Bottom of the barrel? Hey, dumbass, no one makes you stay here, you whiny, little prick!
Heavily moderated is for pussies! Oh wait....perfect for whiny babies like you. Fuck off! How bout that?
How dare you use a welcome thread to bemoan your personal lack of popularity in THIS forum.
What a putz.

Oh.....

Welcome newbie. Genuine people are always welcomed. Assholes, whiny babies and morons...mheh...not so much!!!!
Cheers!!!

What part of "It's my cup of tea; my idea of a good time." did you miss?

I should also note that there appears to be a subculture here as well, that serves as a sort of support group for young deconverts, that tends to be warm and accepting. A diamond in the mud.

So, can you explain to me why what you said is a good thing? You seem to hand out something positive and negate it with a negative. What am I missing?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
16-12-2014, 03:32 AM
Welcome! Big Grin

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
16-12-2014, 07:50 AM
(10-12-2014 11:47 PM)Autumnflowers Wrote:  Hello, my name is autumn i'm a new to the website and iv'e spoken my opinions before
but never in front of a entire site filled with atheists Confused i'm a little nervous.
You see i'm not atheist i'm agnostic and i fear that may not be accepted, but i'm only 20 i need my time to "Think" as i haven't lived to long yet.
I figured i'd just drop in and tell you i'm a newbie because whelp there isn't much else to do other then get to know some of you maybe chat?
I'd enjoy that as new people new environment, i only hope kindness is upon this site iv'e been so so many bad places.
Blink[/i]

I stopped believing in god when I was about 12. It just didn't seem like a sensible option given what I knew about astronomy and evolution. Read God is not Great, by Christopher Hitchens, I can email you a copy if you want. It explains a lot. Regards, Joe