I'm new! (be gentle)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2011, 12:50 PM
I'm new! (be gentle)
Konnichiwa!

My name is Stimuli and I'm just a lowly freelance CGI animator.

I have no inspiring "escape from religion" story to share but I've been an atheist for quite some time.

I found TTA through youtube after several months of diving through science and debunk videos (and funny cat videos....DONT JUDGE ME!) from such greats as Potholer54, AronRa, Thunderf00t, Atheist Experience and many more.

I've learned more about science and theology in the last year of debating on youtube than in the rest of my life put together.

Some might call me obsessed with debating theists on youtube and I know Seth (thats the name of the TTA guy right?) has stated more than once that's a waste of time but I find it quite.......stimulating =)

I guess thats it. I dont have to list my turn-ons now do I?

"It takes a smart man to know when he's being stupid." ~~Barney Rubble
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2011, 12:56 PM

RE: I'm new! (be gentle)
(18-05-2011 12:50 PM)stimuli Wrote:  I dont have to list my turn-ons now do I?
Yes you do! And you have to snap a whip while dressed in a maids outfit.

We'll wait over here for you to get changed.

[Image: 6.gif]

Welcome Stimuli. Smile
Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2011, 01:05 PM
dont think I can still fit in the maid uniform but I can give it a try.

If Im not back in 10 minutes call 911 and tell them to bring the jaws of life.

18-05-2011, 01:16 PM
I ALREADY HATE YOU, welcome to the forum.

You see that? You visit a forum, you think you know what's going on, them BAM! Your grandma is tap dancing down the street in a zebra leotard brandishing a machete, yelling for all the kids to come smell her waffles, I've seen it a hundred times.

This is actually a May 21st Doomsday forum masquerading as an atheist one. Be ready on the 21st with your "backup plan" Kool-Aid and a blank check made out in my name so I can take care of your pets after The Ascension.

Welcome.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 1 user Likes Buddy Christ's post
18-05-2011, 01:33 PM
Welcome.

Care for a piece of freshly fried baby? Careful. Still hot. Dip-sauce?

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
18-05-2011, 01:46 PM

(18-05-2011 01:16 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  I ALREADY HATE YOU, welcome to the forum.

You see that? You visit a forum, you think you know what's going on, them BAM! Your grandma is tap dancing down the street in a zebra leotard brandishing a machete, yelling for all the kids to come smell her waffles, I've seen it a hundred times.
That's because grandpa lied when he said he'd destroy the home video!

Damn it! And we're nearly out of maple syrup.

(18-05-2011 01:05 PM)stimuli Wrote:  dont think I can still fit in the maid uniform but I can give it a try.

If Im not back in 10 minutes call 911 and tell them to bring the jaws of life.

I'll call. But not before I whip out my cell phone and catch the video so as to exploit your trying to fit into that outfit, on YouTube.

And don't even try to stop me by beating me with your feather duster. The last Maid outfitter tried that and I sneezed for weeks.The bird wasn't too happy either. Called PeTA, they protested here for about a week and then somehow disappeared, while just after that we had a banquet of unknown portions.

Welcome!

Oh, I said that already. By the way, you have a run in your stockings. Bad almost dressed maid! Bad, bad!
18-05-2011, 03:51 PM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2011 04:01 PM by stimuli.)
ok what exactly have you people been smoking in here? O_o
does the second line of your sig have a typo or am I just too tired to read it right?

"I defy current religious dogmas because they are logical-,"

O_o
Buddychrist, the second line of your sig is very nice. I've never figured out a good way to express that sentiment succinctly as you have there.

18-05-2011, 04:01 PM

(18-05-2011 03:51 PM)stimuli Wrote:  ok what exactly have you people been smoking in here? O_o
Catholics! That pervert Priest blend is da bomb, baby! [Image: fca795844e67be46a1e2.gif]
18-05-2011, 10:50 PM
(18-05-2011 03:51 PM)stimuli Wrote:  does the second line of your sig have a typo or am I just too tired to read it right?

"I defy current religious dogmas because they are logical-,"
Possible, but you get the sentiment. Smile
what does it have to be then?

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
19-05-2011, 12:57 AM
Haha, ironically your intro might have been gentler if you had used the introductions thread.

Jeez Buddy, you can you keep your Grandma locked up? She's dancing outside my window in her bikini again! + she scares the kids..

Anyways - welcome!
Enjoy your stay, looks like we only got another ~40hrs till the end of the world!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss