I'm not a Christian anymore, yet I'm not an Athiest

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2017, 11:37 AM
RE: I'm not a Christian anymore, yet I'm not an Athiest
(30-05-2017 05:46 PM)DogLover12347 Wrote:  No I'm not. I just wanted to be friends

Deposit 250.00 in my PayPal account...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kemo boy's post
01-06-2017, 11:38 AM
(30-05-2017 05:55 PM)DogLover12347 Wrote:  The criteria is common sense. For example, if the Bible said the earth is a triangle but you observe that it's a sphere, you accept that it's a sphere no matter how all the other denominations interpret it.

What happened to common sense when you went to a psychic?
[+] 2 users Like kemo boy's post
01-06-2017, 11:39 AM
(31-05-2017 12:01 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(31-05-2017 11:44 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Citation please.

Don't have enough time mobile credit or interest to provide citations if you cannot circumstantially work out and acknowledge one side of a coin is likely to contain
more metal than the the other I cannot help you I'm afraid...

A truckload of personal opinion does not a logical argument make my friend. I could not find—anywhere—that your claim that the different weighting of each side of a coin could, or does, affect the heads or tails outcome. I'm more than sure that after 200 years of playing 'two up' in Australia, someone would've figured that out by now—considering the huge amounts of cash involved. Cool

I stand firmly by my 50/50 heads/tails claim for coins.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
01-06-2017, 11:48 AM
(31-05-2017 04:39 AM)DogLover12347 Wrote:  
(31-05-2017 04:26 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Ok then:

And:

Basically: TL;DR - It's scientificually and legally crap.

Can you tell me EXACTLY what you/she said?

By reading this I have to assume they didn't investigate the Forever Family Foundation. I found out about these group of psychics when one of them was promoting her book called the "Light Between Us" I wasen't going to buy her book, but then she did a reading live on Fox News and got it right. So I bought the book and found out that to be a psychic on the Forever Family Foundation you had to pass a series of tests performed by actual scientists trained to make absolutely sure cold readings weren't being done. That's when I decided to get a reading myself and I was baffled by the whole experience.

My god, how gullible can you be?! Screened by scientists? Laugh out load
01-06-2017, 11:50 AM
(31-05-2017 04:43 AM)DogLover12347 Wrote:  
(31-05-2017 04:33 AM)julep Wrote:  Nothing about you or your story adds up, to my reading...Wondering whether you're a liar for Jesus? a sock puppet (your writing style seems a little familiar)? a generic troll?
I'm neither of those things, I'm a seeker of the truth.

No you're not. You're a seeker of "feel good".
[+] 2 users Like kemo boy's post
01-06-2017, 11:56 AM
(01-06-2017 07:44 AM)DogLover12347 Wrote:  I can't remember everything that was said, this reading was done last February.

And this is exactly what I'd expect. As per your earlier claims of "all" the psychic "knew" about you, you've only remembered the stuff that you rated as a hit (correct) at the time—but forgotten the truckload of erroneous missed hits after only a few weeks. Which is a classic, text-book case of selective memory and confirmation bias.

Both of these mindsets are, of course, common to all humans in differing degrees, bit in your case you're letting them override your sense of rationalisation, reason, and deduction.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
01-06-2017, 11:58 AM
(31-05-2017 03:47 PM)DogLover12347 Wrote:  
(31-05-2017 01:29 PM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  [Image: trololo.gif]
It's funny how everyone is calling me a troll and yet no one is telling me what it means. I guess free speech is not respected here.

Why are you here?
01-06-2017, 12:08 PM
(01-06-2017 06:35 AM)DogLover12347 Wrote:  
(31-05-2017 07:41 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Believe me this is nothing, so far folks have
been pretty easy on you especially considering some of the specious things you've been saying.
But why are most atheists so mean? I mean, why can't they be friendly? Sure people may not always agree with them but that doesn't mean they should verbally tear them apart.

Stop telling us what we believe, and what science is, that you know there is a god, etc. Because you've been wrong on all these.
[+] 1 user Likes kemo boy's post
01-06-2017, 12:13 PM
(01-06-2017 07:28 AM)DogLover12347 Wrote:  
(01-06-2017 07:05 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  The spirit could use the game to show it's really them, and not someone making stuff up. I'd
have thought that's important enough to spend a few minutes on, if I was a spirit.
Well think of it, if you died and were a spirit and you knew your family was deeply grieving over you, would you want to play a dice game or share personal memories with them?

The fact that you call this "thinking" says SO much...
01-06-2017, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2017 12:33 PM by adey67.)
(01-06-2017 11:39 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(31-05-2017 12:01 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Don't have enough time mobile credit or interest to provide citations if you cannot circumstantially work out and acknowledge one side of a coin is likely to contain
more metal than the the other I cannot help you I'm afraid...

A truckload of personal opinion does not a logical argument make my friend. I could not find—anywhere—that your claim that the different weighting of each side of a coin could, or does, affect the heads or tails outcome. I'm more than sure that after 200 years of playing 'two up' in Australia, someone would've figured that out by now—considering the huge amounts of cash involved. Cool

I stand firmly by my 50/50 heads/tails claim for coins.

I made a perfectly logical argument and rocket provides back up with the citation I could not provide if you seriously think each side of a coin is equal in weight I'm sorry for you. If winning on an argument means so much to you fine, I'm wrong you win ok ? If weight of coins is insignificant to outcome then so is gravity.