I'm not as bored now, so let's help improve a generator!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: I'm bored, let's create a generator!
Alright... I got Our Penis Hating Sky Beast. No comment. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2014, 04:55 PM (This post was last modified: 23-07-2014 04:59 PM by Alex_Leonardo.)
I'm probably going to make a new thread for the new generator I just made. (Link at the bottom of the first page...)
Also, Evil Capricious Cloud Git, Sexually Frustrated Bearded Sky Daddy, and Our Loving Sadistic Space Fairy

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
23-07-2014, 05:01 PM
I'm thinking ... Penis Hating Sky Beast ... just might look good on a tee shirt. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
23-07-2014, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 23-07-2014 05:07 PM by Alex_Leonardo.)
(23-07-2014 05:01 PM)kim Wrote:  I'm thinking ... Penis Hating Sky Beast ... just might look good on a tee shirt. Shy

Try this. Religious Excuse Generator.
Also, you are welcome to submit words for the euphemism generator.
This is the list of words for the euphemism generator:
(02-05-2014 09:46 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  Choose one from each column: (WIP, this is the list of words I use for the generator.)
Our Loving
Our Hateful
Our Magical
Pan-dimensional
Mysterious
Biblical
Evil
The
Our
Sexually Frustrated
Our Lord and Savior The
The Almighty

Violent
Capricious
Callous
Narcissistic
Sadistic
Emotionally stunted
Angry
Nonexistent
Glorified
Bearded
Evil
Divine
Cosmic
Glorious
Penis Hating
Homophobic
Great
Sexist

Flying
Floating
Space
Invisible
Omnihypocritical
Cloud
Sky
Imaginary
Hiding
Self Aggrandizing
Inbred

Daddy
Fairy
Godmode Player
Sandbox-er
Leprechaun
Jesus freak
Git
Wizard
Dictator
Beast
Control Freak
Critic
Creator
Masochist
Master
Lord
Cheater
Hacker

Here's how it works: 1 Adj. 2 Adj 3. Adj (State, like a solid or liquid.) 4. Thing/person...
Okay, I made a generator for this:
God euphemism generator.
Feel free to ask for words to be added. PLEASE STATE WHAT COLUMN THEY SHOULD BE IN!

24-07-2014, 01:00 AM
RE: I'm not as bored now, so let's help improve a generator!
For the religious excuse generator:

1st word: My faith, My heart of hearts, The longing in my spirit, The depths of my soul, Chuck Norris...

2nd word: Has charged me that, has commissioned that, has made clear that, reveals that, affirms that, proves, hates that, loves that, in a falsetto baritone sings for me to....

3rd word: I can, I can't, I must, I must not, I may, I may not, I am entitled to, it is for your own good that I, so that the world might end I should...

4th word: love, rub out, rub off, glitter at, defoliate, soak, piss on, pole-vault over, ignore, disestablish, fling feces at....

5th word: The Bible, your schnoz, Justin Bieber, gold, the Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra
24-07-2014, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2014 04:30 PM by Alex_Leonardo.)
(24-07-2014 01:00 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  For the religious excuse generator:

1st word: My faith, My heart of hearts, The longing in my spirit, The depths of my soul, Chuck Norris...

2nd word: Has charged me that, has commissioned that, has made clear that, reveals that, affirms that, proves, hates that, loves that, in a falsetto baritone sings for me to....

3rd word: I can, I can't, I must, I must not, I may, I may not, I am entitled to, it is for your own good that I, so that the world might end I should...

4th word: love, rub out, rub off, glitter at, defoliate, soak, piss on, pole-vault over, ignore, disestablish, fling feces at....

5th word: The Bible, your schnoz, Justin Bieber, gold, the Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra

Thanks for the content!
I made some changes though.
For "So that the world might end I should" I had to remove "so that" & because you would get sentences like "God has made it clear that so the world might I should end if I beat gays." (Also I made "I should" "Should I"
I made "affirms" "affirmed" so it fits better with the first words.
Also I added "it" to "made clear that"

Also, is it possible for a admin/mod/forum authority to allow me to edit my first post on this thread?
Also, something from the generator:
Chuck Norris told me that it is for your own good that I sympathise with bigots.

24-07-2014, 04:16 PM
The longing in my spirit
in a falsetto baritone sings for me
I am entitled to sympathise with bigots.

My faith
I must soak divorced couples.

The voices
has commissioned that I should not
take money from your schnoz.

Allah loves that I
may not rub out egalitarians.
God has made it clear that I
can ignore you.

I used that Religious Excuse Generator and made this nice little poem. I think it turned out well.
Each verse was one excuse which I split up into lines. The last verse is two excuses which I split up.
Interestingly, each of these came in their exact order and I think I only skipped a couple which were just too redundant.

Fun. Shy

24-07-2014, 04:23 PM
(24-07-2014 04:16 PM)kim Wrote:  The longing in my spirit
I am entitled to sympathise with bigots.

My faith
I must soak divorced couples.

The voices
has commissioned that I should not
take money from your schnoz.

Allah loves that I
may not rub out egalitarians.
God has made it clear that I
can ignore you.

I used that Religious Excuse Generator and made this nice little poem. I think it turned out well.
Each verse was one excuse which I split up into lines. The last verse is two excuses which I split up.
Interestingly, each of these came in their exact order and I think I only skipped a couple which were just too redundant.

Fun. Shy

Kim, can you let me edit my first post in this thread?

24-07-2014, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2014 06:03 PM by Alex_Leonardo.)
Updated Generator Post (I can't edit the last one.)
Link: Religious Excuse Generator (Link actually works.)
Here are my current interchangeables
1st word:
The Bible, Allah, God, The Quran, The voices, The voices in my head, Our Lord, My faith, My heart of hearts, The longing in my spirit, The depths of my soul, Chuck Norris
2nd word:
told me that, showed me that, has charged me that, has commissioned that, has made it clear that, reveals that, affirmed that, proves, hates that, loves that, in a falsetto baritone sings for me to
3rd word:
I should, I should not, I can, I can't, I must, I must not, I may, I may not, I am entitled to, it is for your own good that I, the world might end if I don't, the world might end if I, the world might end should I
4th word:
hit, scream at, take money from, pay attention while driving so I can purposely crash into, pay taxes because I'm dealing with, sympathise with, act mean towards, associate myself with, avoid, convert, love, rub out, rub off, glitter at, defoliate, soak, piss on, pole-vault over, ignore, disestablish, fling feces at convert
5th word:
gay guys., babies., democrats., you., unmarried mothers., abolitionists., divorced couples., atheists., bigots., slaves., egalitarians., genocidals., civilians., The Bible., your schnoz., Justin Bieber., gold., the Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra.

All suggestions are welcome.
(19-07-2014 11:48 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Duh... make a generator for being bored. Shy

Also, LadyJane, I am going to make a generator for being bored. It will have ideas for boredom. Link: Bored ideas generator.

1st word:
Lick, Make a smoothie out of, Make concept art for, Make a game about, Play with, Think about, Imagine, Stalk, Scream at, Kiss, Ride on, Make a generator about, Staple myself to, Staple random objects to, Melt some, Duel some
2nd word:
hot, heated, slimy, searing, radiated, irradiated, cooled, watery, stinky, sexy, big, tall, small, thin, thick, blue, red, green, yellow, orange, white, black, purple, rainbow, synthetic, wax, creepy, pervy, (nothing), powerful, worthy, my
3rd word:
potatoes, tomatoes, ice cream, furries, agoraphobics, acrophobics, street lamps, telephone poles, cars, transformers, aliens, chicken, Batman cosplayers, Companion Cubes, barrels, bananas, toilets, hypercubes, objects, chairs, zebras, girrafes, generator devs, Civil Servants, Jurors, peers, Policemen, party animals, heroes, villains, adventurers, amputees, whales, fish, insects, mammals, birds, amphibians, fungi, plants, vegetables, fruit
I need suggestions for the boredom generator