I'm pissed.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-06-2013, 02:36 PM
RE: I'm pissed.
(20-06-2013 02:23 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(20-06-2013 02:05 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Has your dosage changed much over time? Since you have a documented history- maybe you could go to an in-network doc - have them request your records from your old doc. And just start over with someone who isn't an asshole. I would try going back to one of your previous doctors, telling them you found a fix, but you need a physician to treat you and that you are willing to change practices.

Most of the doc's I know are reasonable and should be able to figure out a junkie from a patient.

No, I've been at 300mgs a day for as long as I've been on them.

I'm going to start looking for another doctor, I guess. There is just such a Catch-22 with this... if I jump around too much, it's going to look suspicious. I can't win...

Suspicious? Yeah, you Tramadol junkies won't stop at anything. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
20-06-2013, 02:43 PM
(20-06-2013 02:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-06-2013 02:23 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  No, I've been at 300mgs a day for as long as I've been on them.

I'm going to start looking for another doctor, I guess. There is just such a Catch-22 with this... if I jump around too much, it's going to look suspicious. I can't win...

Suspicious? Yeah, you Tramadol junkies won't stop at anything. Dodgy

You would think your line of joking would be apparent...

However, this seems to be the way of thinking with doctors.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
Find all posts by this user
20-06-2013, 02:55 PM
I've told you to go to a chiropractor and do some yoga but you have no intention of jumping off your junkie mad wagon, do you?

Fine. Sit there, all hunched over your computer, crunching your spine and vertebra into crunchy knots and you'll be a crippled, arthritic, theist before you're 35.

Kingsy - the hunchback of Baton Rouge. Laughat

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
20-06-2013, 03:39 PM
Welp, my drug-smuggling career is short lived. Hope you find your cheap fix somewhere fast!
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
20-06-2013, 03:46 PM
(20-06-2013 02:43 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(20-06-2013 02:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  Suspicious? Yeah, you Tramadol junkies won't stop at anything. Dodgy

You would think your line of joking would be apparent...

However, this seems to be the way of thinking with doctors.

Find a doctor who isn't a pain Nazi. I've met too many of those.

20-06-2013, 03:48 PM
(20-06-2013 02:55 PM)kim Wrote:  I've told you to go to a chiropractor and do some yoga but you have no intention of jumping off your junkie mad wagon, do you?

Fine. Sit there, all hunched over your computer, crunching your spine and vertebra into crunchy knots and you'll be a crippled, arthritic, theist before you're 35.

Kingsy - the hunchback of Baton Rouge. Laughat

Kingsimodo?

Quasichosen?

[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
20-06-2013, 04:39 PM
Smoke some weed.

fuck, did I just say that? Damn hippy hop music and MTV!

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
20-06-2013, 04:46 PM
(20-06-2013 04:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Smoke some weed.

fuck, did I just say that? Damn hippy hop music and MTV!

Muffy condoning the partaking of the illegal, demon weed? Blink

Good luck with your slide into the drug underworld. Yes, I will visit you in prison. Drinking Beverage

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
20-06-2013, 05:16 PM
I feel for you. Feel for my poor guys I work with. I have to beg them for anything through a doctor. Neosporin, cough syrup, meds of any kind. Then they have to deliver it. that can be anywhere from a day to a week.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
20-06-2013, 05:18 PM (This post was last modified: 20-06-2013 05:22 PM by Hobbitgirl.)
I also help people that take tons of meds a day. (for example, one person does over 40 a day). You see what happens if one of those orders is messed up.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard