27-12-2011, 04:32 PM
RE: I'm prepared...
Observer provides...

[Image: pleisters_365x243.jpg]

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post
05-02-2015, 04:19 PM
(26-12-2011 10:40 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Drew, I really think you and I could be best friends Big Grin

Oh, and you have the EXACT same couch I do.

I need to take a pic of my 9mm.
(26-12-2011 12:52 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Creeper

Big Grin You know it.
(26-12-2011 02:44 AM)morondog Wrote:  I'm just gonna sneak up when you're wearing all that and while you're deciding which knife to use I'll give one tiny push Smile

rofl... but, but... we're on the same team. Right?
(26-12-2011 05:06 AM)Leela Wrote:  You can start your own crusade with all that stuff Tongue Big Grin

I want one of the swords

haha

My mom says if I ever go crazy and murder a bunch of people the cops are going to say, "...and you didn't see this coming?"
(26-12-2011 05:47 AM)Jackrabbit Wrote:  *erection* Coolness factor over 9000
do you train with them or just display them? xD

I trained with them and had them on display in high school and college, but when I got married and moved out I left them at my parent's house. They're boxed up and in their attic right now.
(26-12-2011 06:53 AM)Malleus Wrote:  O...K.. *taking a few steps backwards*
I... I guess I'll see you around.

Heh, I'm not crazy. I swear.
(26-12-2011 07:20 AM)Chas Wrote:  Prepared for what? A fantasy game?
Like bringing your theology here, you'd be bringing a blade to a gunfight.

Is it really necessary to be contrary to everything I say; regardless how mundane or non-religious it is?
(26-12-2011 10:08 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  What the fuck!...

Do you have an army or something?

I'm building one. Want it?

Holy shit, KC!

My husband has a few of those swords but our house isn't big enough to keep all that. How and where do you store them???????

Oh, and where did you get that shield? I'm designing costumes and armor for Julius Ceasar and need sheilds. That isn't the kind of sheild I'm looking for but it's close. Shields are amazing similar throughout history.

Damn.

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
05-02-2015, 04:39 PM
I want a sword so bad. Not even funny.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
05-02-2015, 06:07 PM
Dude, use the spoiler tag in your first post. It took me 386 years to scroll to the bottom. Tongue

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
06-02-2015, 06:53 AM
Quote: I'm prepared... ...for what?

To never get laid ever again? Consider Tongue

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
06-02-2015, 06:58 AM
(06-02-2015 06:53 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote: I'm prepared... ...for what?

To never get laid ever again? Consider Tongue

Again????

Ya think??

Big Grin

Religion is the unalienable right for stupidity to be tax exempt.

Shit does not "just happen".
It takes an asshole.
06-02-2015, 09:07 AM
The closest I have to combat blades are a tomahawk and a 5 1/4 inch tanto blade, both of which can attach to my belt/MOLLE vest with minimal interference with my mobility. As much as I fantasize about getting the opportunity for a tomahawk kill, I think of it as last resort. Even after shit hits the fan, my order of preference, out of what I have immediately available to me, are M4, Vector, slingshot, tomahawk, tanto, Leatherman, unarmed.

'Murican Canadian
06-02-2015, 09:30 AM
(06-02-2015 09:07 AM)yakherder Wrote:  The closest I have to combat blades are a tomahawk and a 5 1/4 inch tanto blade, both of which can attach to my belt/MOLLE vest with minimal interference with my mobility. As much as I fantasize about getting the opportunity for a tomahawk kill, I think of it as last resort. Even after shit hits the fan, my order of preference, out of what I have immediately available to me, are M4, Vector, slingshot, tomahawk, tanto, Leatherman, unarmed.

My preference is AR-15, 12 ga, .357 mag, run like hell......

That hand to hand stuff can get the other guy's bodily fluids on your nice clean shoes.....

That's why they invented guns. To keep your shoes clean.

It takes an asshole.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
06-02-2015, 09:35 AM
(06-02-2015 09:30 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(06-02-2015 09:07 AM)yakherder Wrote:  The closest I have to combat blades are a tomahawk and a 5 1/4 inch tanto blade, both of which can attach to my belt/MOLLE vest with minimal interference with my mobility. As much as I fantasize about getting the opportunity for a tomahawk kill, I think of it as last resort. Even after shit hits the fan, my order of preference, out of what I have immediately available to me, are M4, Vector, slingshot, tomahawk, tanto, Leatherman, unarmed.

My preference is AR-15, 12 ga, .357 mag, run like hell......

That hand to hand stuff can get the other guy's bodily fluids on your nice clean shoes.....

I actually don't have any handguns or shotguns. Aside from the above mentioned I've also got an AK but, despite its rotation, I prefer my M4.

'Murican Canadian
06-02-2015, 09:45 AM
(06-02-2015 09:35 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(06-02-2015 09:30 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  My preference is AR-15, 12 ga, .357 mag, run like hell......

I actually don't have any handguns or shotguns. Aside from the above mentioned I've also got an AK but, despite its rotation, I prefer my M4.

I too prefer the AR/M-4 platform..

Years ago I got a visit from a 14 year old boy from Russia -- his family came from money and he had strong opinions. He insisted that the AK was superior to the M-16/M-4 platform. He insisted that the "AK can be run over by a tank, and still fire" -- I pointed out, that if you've been run over by a tank, the condition of the weapon is moot...

Then I took him out and let him fire both rifles. He came quickly to agree that the AR was far superior in terms of fit/finish and accuracy.

It takes an asshole.