I'm prepared...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2015, 11:33 AM
RE: I'm prepared...
When they walk in my yard - first thing they see is the cannon and the pistol range backstop.

It's a real safe bet they know there could be gunplay, should they break in.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
06-02-2015, 11:39 AM
Being in Texas, it's fairly safe to assume there's a gun in the house. Criminals have to bet on whether the home is occupied or not by said gun owner.

The dogs won't protect me but a noise as small as a squirrel on the roof will set off the alarm in three part harmony.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
06-02-2015, 11:58 AM
(06-02-2015 11:39 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Being in Texas, it's fairly safe to assume there's a gun in the house. Criminals have to bet on whether the home is occupied or not by said gun owner.

The dogs won't protect me but a noise as small as a squirrel on the roof will set off the alarm in three part harmony.

Dogs need not be vicious - providing the owner IS....

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
06-02-2015, 11:59 AM
“Cry ‘Havoc!’, and let slip the dogs of war” ~ Billy Shakespeare

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
06-02-2015, 10:45 PM
(06-02-2015 11:39 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Being in Texas, it's fairly safe to assume there's a gun in the house. Criminals have to bet on whether the home is occupied or not by said gun owner.

It is worst for a criminal if you shot as fast as this:

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
06-02-2015, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2015 02:56 PM by Bucky Ball.)
I'm prepared ...
Are you sure ? I sure hope so. You better be.

Cuz Brunhilde is ready for YOU!!

[Image: Fat-Opera.jpg]
[Image: brunhilde.jpg][Image: brunhilde_fat-lady-sings.jpg]

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
08-02-2016, 09:24 AM
I just ordered a whole new wave of anti-zombie utensils.

I'll post pictures when they come in. I got some cool stuff... a Spartan sword, a khopesh, a falcata... just to name a few.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
08-02-2016, 09:30 AM
(08-02-2016 09:24 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I just ordered a whole new wave of anti-zombie utensils.

I'll post pictures when they come in. I got some cool stuff... a Spartan sword, a khopesh, a falcata... just to name a few.

A falcata would be one of my top choices for an ammo conserving zombie blade, though I'd feel like I were cheating on my tomahawk.

'Murican Canadian
08-02-2016, 09:40 AM
(08-02-2016 09:24 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I just ordered a whole new wave of anti-zombie utensils.

Pointy end goes where?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
09-02-2016, 06:53 PM
My 300 kopis, Egyptian khopesh, Carthaginian falcata, and bladed cestus came in today. I'll take pics when everything comes in.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]