I'm prepared...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2016, 06:54 PM
RE: I'm prepared...
(09-02-2016 06:53 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  My 300 kopis, Egyptian khopesh, Carthaginian falcata, and bladed cestus came in today. I'll take pics when everything comes in.

Carthaginian? I thought Scipio took care of them?

Where ya been KC?

Nice to see you.

Warning. The poster, Banjo, is currently on an experimental drug known to affect the human brain. Banjo went insane on this drug. Treat everything I say with a grain of salt. Especially if offended. Indeed, there are 9 (1 died) people on this drug worldwide.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2016, 06:58 PM
(06-02-2015 11:39 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Being in Texas, it's fairly safe to assume there's a gun in the house. Criminals have to bet on whether the home is occupied or not by said gun owner.

The dogs won't protect me but a noise as small as a squirrel on the roof will set off the alarm in three part harmony.

Dogs will surprise you... even the most harmless, meek dog may suddenly rise to the occasion when the owner is being threatened. Cats, too.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
09-02-2016, 07:57 PM
When I saw the title of the thread, I thought you had been diagnosed with a terminal illness or something. I was disappointed when I found out I was wrong. Dodgy

Just kidding, I'm glad it was nothing like that. Hug

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
09-02-2016, 09:51 PM
Is the switchblade I gave you anywhere in that photo?

"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."- Mark Twain in Eruption
11-02-2016, 03:20 PM
(09-02-2016 09:51 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Is the switchblade I gave you anywhere in that photo?

Funny story...

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
11-02-2016, 03:32 PM
Awesome weapon collection kingschosen

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post