I'm really piss off

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2016, 11:48 AM (This post was last modified: 13-04-2016 11:55 AM by Leo.)
I'm really piss off
My Toyota 2008 Yaris air conditioner compressor is in his last legs. It's making a very loud noise when is on. The car motor sounds fine , the noise can only being heard when the compressor is turn on. Most estimates of changing the compressor with the labor are between 800-1000 dollars according to internet sites. Ridiculous expensive. Any tips to expending less money changing the compressor ? Or I'm screwed ?Angry please help me !WeepingWeepingWeepingWeepingWeeping

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2016, 12:01 PM
RE: I'm really piss off
(13-04-2016 11:48 AM)Leo Wrote:  My Toyota 2008 Yaris hair conditioner compressor is in his last legs. It's making a very loud noise when is on. The car motor sounds fine , the noise can only being heard when the compressor is turn on. Most estimates of changing the compressor with the labor are between 800-1000 dollars according to internet sites. Ridiculous expensive. Any tips to expending less money changing the compressor ? Or I'm screwed ?Angry please help me !WeepingWeepingWeepingWeepingWeeping
Just add an "h" and it's much better.

Sorry. (^_^)
13-04-2016, 12:02 PM
(13-04-2016 11:48 AM)Leo Wrote:  My Toyota 2008 Yaris air conditioner compressor is in his last legs. It's making a very loud noise when is on. The car motor sounds fine , the noise can only being heard when the compressor is turn on. Most estimates of changing the compressor with the labor are between 800-1000 dollars according to internet sites. Ridiculous expensive. Any tips to expending less money changing the compressor ? Or I'm screwed ?Angry please help me !WeepingWeepingWeepingWeepingWeeping

Hate to say it but you're pretty much screwed. The AC condensor is expensive as fuck to replace.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
13-04-2016, 12:03 PM
I have a beat to shit HHR I can sell ya. New tires. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
13-04-2016, 12:07 PM
If no one here can help, I would suggest asking on a forum that specializes in auto repair. Maybe a Toyota forum or a general car place.

Mainly since I know very little about cars. Good luck!

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
13-04-2016, 12:16 PM
There's me thinking your pissed off at the fact you can't win the "Last person to post wins" thread.....

But seriously, I hope you mange to get the car fixed without breaking the bank. Good luck!

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
13-04-2016, 12:20 PM
Roll the windows down.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 3 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
13-04-2016, 12:20 PM
It's a lost cause.

Burn it.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
13-04-2016, 01:25 PM (This post was last modified: 13-04-2016 01:55 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Chuck Norris could fix it for one dolla.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
13-04-2016, 01:38 PM
Even the AC in my '01 Prelude works fine. The trick is to not use it... Just roll the windows down. I don't know where you live, but unless it's over 38(100) degrees, AC just feels like the cold embrace of death.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post