I'm sad cuz I'm Short

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: I'm sad cuz I'm Short
I was 140lbs when I was like 19 or 20... Just started eating EVERY time I passed the kitchen, it was a rule. Eating tuna sandwiches while hanging out with people... Bringing protein powder to the bar, and being the DD. Took in 2g of protein for every lb of bodyweight, per day. I also worked out 364 days of the year, to exhaustion, which highly taxes the CNS. I would cycle between muscle groups so each group had at least 48-72 hours to repair. Under 2 years later I was 227lbs and between 12-13% bodyfat. Of course... I now suffer from an autoimmune disorder which affects my peripheral nervous system, and for the majority of the year, I can't workout or do a whole lot. But its pretty rare, and I'm not sure there is significant reason to believe I caused it. So... That's how I gained weight, proceed at your own risk.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2013, 07:52 PM
(21-07-2013 06:39 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 05:35 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  so the future doesnt look good for me if i use you as an example
Drinking Beverage
i also have the biggest feet here. Size 48

Nope, it is pretty bleak, my friend. But never fear, if Chas can score, anyone can. Thumbsup
true to that Thumbsup
(21-07-2013 06:39 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I don't know what that is in American sizes, but I wear a 13 1/2 in 'Murican shoe sizes.
size 14 here
the worst part is they are still growing...

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
21-07-2013, 07:56 PM
(21-07-2013 07:41 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  I was 140lbs when I was like 19 or 20... Just started eating EVERY time I passed the kitchen, it was a rule. Eating tuna sandwiches while hanging out with people... Bringing protein powder to the bar, and being the DD. Took in 2g of protein for every lb of bodyweight, per day. I also worked out 364 days of the year, to exhaustion, which highly taxes the CNS. I would cycle between muscle groups so each group had at least 48-72 hours to repair. Under 2 years later I was 227lbs and between 12-13% bodyfat. Of course... I now suffer from an autoimmune disorder which affects my peripheral nervous system, and for the majority of the year, I can't workout or do a whole lot. But its pretty rare, and I'm not sure there is significant reason to believe I caused it. So... That's how I gained weight, proceed at your own risk.

dude,i eat 2 egg or meat sandwiches when i wake up,4 sandwiches and lots and lots of candy in the lunchbreak at school,then 2 sandwiches in the second lunchbreak,then rice at home at 1pm,then lots of fruit and candy till 5pm,then 5pm rice again,then at 8pm 4 sandwiches and last meals are midnight snacks

no fucking weight gain

21-07-2013, 07:59 PM
(21-07-2013 07:56 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  dude,i eat 2 egg or meat sandwiches when i wake up,4 sandwiches and lots and lots of candy in the lunchbreak at school,then 2 sandwiches in the second lunchbreak,then rice at home at 1pm,then lots of fruit and candy till 5pm,then 5pm rice again,then at 8pm 4 sandwiches and last meals are midnight snacks

Rice burns quickly and isn't a great source for weight gain.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
21-07-2013, 07:59 PM
Look... Even if your metabolism is higher than mine was at your age (which I don't even know)... If you take in enough calories, you WILL gain. Plus, after your teens, the metabolism comes down, so it will be easier in your 20s.
21-07-2013, 08:03 PM
**Joking; don't hurt anyone**
Don't get sad,....get even Evil_monster
Joe Pesci is (and Tony Spilotro was) short.....

Nobody messes with him Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
21-07-2013, 08:21 PM
(21-07-2013 07:59 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 07:56 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  dude,i eat 2 egg or meat sandwiches when i wake up,4 sandwiches and lots and lots of candy in the lunchbreak at school,then 2 sandwiches in the second lunchbreak,then rice at home at 1pm,then lots of fruit and candy till 5pm,then 5pm rice again,then at 8pm 4 sandwiches and last meals are midnight snacks

Rice burns quickly and isn't a great source for weight gain.
well,rice is the main source of food here.
I guess its the rice then.
But the meat and candies and the protein shakes?

21-07-2013, 08:23 PM
(21-07-2013 08:21 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  well,rice is the main source of food here.
I guess its the rice then.
But the meat and candies and the protein shakes?

You primarily need carbs when you are growing.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
21-07-2013, 08:48 PM
Arent grains a source of carbs?
And rice is a grain,right?

21-07-2013, 08:54 PM
Eat brown rice... Much better for you. Or yams. Quinoa is the most balanced, but a little expensive.