I'm scared Trump will be president

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: I'm scared Trump will be president
(01-03-2016 09:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-03-2016 08:59 PM)nerwin Wrote:  How do I change the channel?

At some point you just turn the TV off.

Sometimes I just feel like pulling the plug...

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2016, 09:13 PM
For those that feel the need to do good to prove their worth, consider this. The shittier things get, the more need there is for you. A useful person is a happy person Tongue

'Murican Canadian
01-03-2016, 09:14 PM
(01-03-2016 09:11 PM)nerwin Wrote:  
(01-03-2016 09:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  At some point you just turn the TV off.

Sometimes I just feel like pulling the plug...
Nah, still there's plenty of cool shit to do and see. You've just got to ignore the stupidity that surrounds you. I'm gonna milk this weird-ass existence for all it's worth Cool
No use in getting nihilistic about it.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
01-03-2016, 09:15 PM
(01-03-2016 08:59 PM)nerwin Wrote:  
(01-03-2016 08:39 PM)yakherder Wrote:  This election is merely another episode of the sitcom we call life.

How do I change the channel?

I do feel with you, and in complete agreement. But, ya know, ... sometimes, angry people have to learn things the hard way. 4 years of him, and they may come to their senses. Maybe not. Everyone thought the world would end with George Bush, (a fool) being president. Life went on, as before. There are 'checks and balances'. I think he will implode his own campaign is some stupid way, before the election. There are far more women and democrats in a general election, than the media makes it seem right now in the primaries. They will take the "lesser of two evils" (Hilary Clinton). If not, it will be fun to say "I told ya so". Tongue Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
01-03-2016, 09:21 PM
(01-03-2016 09:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

I do feel with you, and in complete agreement. But, ya know, ... sometimes, angry people have to learn things the hard way. 4 years of him, and they may come to their senses. Maybe not. Everyone thought the world would end with George Bush, (a fool) being president. Life went on, as before. There are 'checks and balances'. I think he will implode his own campaign is some stupid way, before the election. There are far more women and democrats in a general election, than the media makes it seem right now in the primaries. They will take the "lesser of two evils" (Hilary Clinton). If not, it will be fun to say "I told ya so". Tongue Facepalm

You want to know something sad? George W. Bush is like my 5th cousin..something like that. So that makes me related to the Bush family...haha. Ugh.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.
[+] 1 user Likes nerwin's post
01-03-2016, 09:21 PM
The asparagus I'll eventually transplant to my forest garden just sprouted and my new seeds, a variant of white strawberries adapted to thriving in cold weather, just arrived. There's also a bunch of birch on my new property and since local regulations require me to keep 70% of it forested, I'm gonna tap the things and make me some syrup. Fuck Trump and Hillary. I've got actual important stuff to do.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
01-03-2016, 09:39 PM
(01-03-2016 08:10 PM)nerwin Wrote:  Does the president even have the power to merge church and state?

Uhm... a resounding, fuck no.

Do yourself a favor and feel the Bern while it lasts. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
01-03-2016, 09:46 PM
(01-03-2016 09:39 PM)kim Wrote:  
(01-03-2016 08:10 PM)nerwin Wrote:  Does the president even have the power to merge church and state?

Uhm... a resounding, fuck no.

Do yourself a favor and feel the Bern while it lasts. Drinking Beverage

I'm trying....

[+] 1 user Likes nerwin's post
01-03-2016, 09:55 PM
(01-03-2016 09:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

I half hope that Billary wins, then gets impeached and arrested for crimes against the Imperium. Better pick a good VP, just in case. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
01-03-2016, 10:37 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2016 10:03 AM by Bucky Ball.)
If she had half a brain, she would make up NOW with Sanders, and run together, with him as VP. They would *clean up*.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post