I'm scared Trump will be president

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2016, 11:10 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2016 11:11 AM by CleverUsername.)
RE: I'm scared Trump will be president
I'm kind of concerned about what will happen if he doesn't win.

Will this become a regular thing? Every election year, out crawls Trump from his hair cocoon to try and take the presidency again? Will we have to have these worries every four years, over and over until either old age or an assassin puts an end to it?

Can we make it against the law for just one specific person to run for president? Consider

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2016, 11:14 PM
I love how everyone is saying that its -just- 4 years.

THATS A LONG BLOODY TIME DAMNIT.

And what if he gets re elected?! It could be eight. Hell yah I'm worried about it.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
01-03-2016, 11:15 PM
(01-03-2016 11:10 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  I'm kind of concerned about what will happen if he doesn't win.

Will this become a regular thing? Every election year, out crawls Trump from his hair raccoon to try and take the presidency again? Will we have to have these worries every four years, over and over until either old age or an assassin puts an end to it?

Can we make it against the law for just one specific person to run for president? Can we do it even though it probably is? Consider

If he doesn't win this time, I can't imagine (praying to imaginary tutelary deities) him crawling out from under his rock to try again.
01-03-2016, 11:17 PM
(01-03-2016 10:37 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  If she had half a brain, she would make up NOW with with Sanders, and run together, with him as VP. They would *clean up*.

I'd go for that. And then when she goes to club fed for 300,000 years, Bernie will be left. Tongue
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
01-03-2016, 11:36 PM
(01-03-2016 11:14 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I love how everyone is saying that its -just- 4 years.

THATS A LONG BLOODY TIME DAMNIT.

And what if he gets re elected?! It could be eight. Hell yah I'm worried about it.

Yabut, honestly with trump I don't for a second think that the powers that be would actually let him make an informed decision if it counts. Not that I trust or like the powers that be, but the status quo would more or less remain at least. Everyone but the disillusioned public that want him as their "pissed off at the establishment" figurehead think otherwise.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
01-03-2016, 11:37 PM
(01-03-2016 09:21 PM)yakherder Wrote:  The asparagus I'll eventually transplant to my forest garden just sprouted and my new seeds, a variant of white strawberries adapted to thriving in cold weather, just arrived. There's also a bunch of birch on my new property and since local regulations require me to keep 70% of it forested, I'm gonna tap the things and make me some syrup. Fuck Trump and Hillary. I've got actual important stuff to do.

Birch syrup? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-03-2016, 05:02 AM
(01-03-2016 11:37 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-03-2016 09:21 PM)yakherder Wrote:  The asparagus I'll eventually transplant to my forest garden just sprouted and my new seeds, a variant of white strawberries adapted to thriving in cold weather, just arrived. There's also a bunch of birch on my new property and since local regulations require me to keep 70% of it forested, I'm gonna tap the things and make me some syrup. Fuck Trump and Hillary. I've got actual important stuff to do.

Birch syrup? Consider

It's awesome. It just takes a lot more sap to make the same amount of syrup as you'd be making with maple.

'Murican Canadian
02-03-2016, 06:00 AM
(01-03-2016 08:07 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Yeah, I think Trump may just end up being Americas rock bottom. At least once you've had Trump for prez the only way to go is up.

But everyone thought that about George W Bush ...
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
02-03-2016, 06:06 AM
We are all scared. Trump is an egomaniac lunatic.

Something Americans seem to adore.

America = the world's most dangerous country. At least according to every Australian I have spoken to. Americans are so irresponsible as not to care, it seems. (Not those intelligent ones on this site, mind)

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
02-03-2016, 06:14 AM
(01-03-2016 09:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Everyone thought the world would end with George Bush, (a fool) being president. Life went on, as before.

Things did get immeasurably shitter on his watch, and he royally fucked the middle east. Fallout that Trump is now using as his scare platform.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post