I'm scared Trump will be president

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2016, 02:44 PM
I'm scared Trump will be president
(02-03-2016 01:45 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(02-03-2016 08:57 AM)Dom Wrote:  Trump will either go too far or have a melt down if there continue to be protestors at his rallies.
If he comes to Portland OR I'll be out there protesting. He probably won't show up here, Portland was overwhelmingly for Obama. But I'll fuckin protest that goddamn insane bastard.

You will here this.
[Image: d282a9f500ea4ab78b70348994a58c5e.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
02-03-2016, 02:47 PM
RE: I'm scared Trump will be president
(02-03-2016 02:44 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(02-03-2016 01:45 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  If he comes to Portland OR I'll be out there protesting. He probably won't show up here, Portland was overwhelmingly for Obama. But I'll fuckin protest that goddamn insane bastard.

You will here this.

Yeah, because he's an arrogant asshole and a chicken-shit bully.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-03-2016, 02:53 PM
(02-03-2016 02:27 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I think Trump is so popular because there are a lot of disgusting people here that are being given permission to come out in the sunlight because of his running.

He would make a decent Radio Shock Jock.

A guy with outlandish "speak before you think", knee jerk comments that feed on the fears and often unspoken, un-PC, paranoid inner-voice that many people privately entertain. He would be shocking, polarising, (and if he had any power, he would be down right dangerous).

As a Shock Jock, half the audience would claim that he is funny, entertaining, speaks the truth, calls a spade a spade, not afraid to say what we are all thinking.

But, these shock jocks need to be kept impotent, a voice mouthing off on the radio, insighting audience reaction, getting audience to participate by calling in, can be useful.

These are not, however, qualities a stable country would look for in a leader and especially a leader of a military and arsenal such as what USA has got.
02-03-2016, 03:12 PM
Video RE: I'm scared Trump will be president
Watched this earlier today.

Trump wants to destroy the first amendment? He's such an idiot.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.
[+] 3 users Like nerwin's post
02-03-2016, 04:06 PM
The people I know who support Trump (most people I know) say it's because he's not a career politician. They don't agree with everything he says, but they like that he seemingly can't be controlled and that is better than another corrupt politician. I had this conversation with my grandfather just last night. "The media always tries to pick our president. Look at how hard they're fighting Trump." He's a Republican but can't stand the other choices.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
02-03-2016, 06:20 PM
(01-03-2016 08:20 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Trump will win and everything will be better.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-03-2016, 06:23 PM
Quote:Will he be America's Hitler?

More like 'Murrica's Mussolini.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 4 users Like Minimalist's post
02-03-2016, 09:13 PM
(01-03-2016 08:07 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Yeah, I think Trump may just end up being Americas rock bottom. At least once you've had Trump for prez the only way to go is up.

They had GWB for 2 terms. America lost all credibility and have not recovered. The rest of the planet no longer takes them seriously intellectually. America is taken seriously as a dangerous animal. One reason China is arming itself is due to their concerns over this aspect of the US.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
02-03-2016, 09:30 PM
(02-03-2016 02:44 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(02-03-2016 01:45 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  If he comes to Portland OR I'll be out there protesting. He probably won't show up here, Portland was overwhelmingly for Obama. But I'll fuckin protest that goddamn insane bastard.

You will here this.

Nothing like a lil' xenophobia to make a nation great again Facepalm People like you are scum.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
03-03-2016, 01:04 AM
(02-03-2016 01:47 PM)DerFish Wrote:  We have to remember that Hitler too was legally elected to begin with, and had crowds swooning whenever he spoke.

He wasn't elected. He was appointed Chancellor by Hindenburg.

/historygeek