I'm so dreading this

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2015, 04:24 PM
RE: I'm so dreading this
Ask her how she knows and why she should believe what she has been told.

Keep asking her. Be like the little child who keeps asking why.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
19-01-2015, 04:33 PM
(19-01-2015 04:14 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(19-01-2015 03:24 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Full, can't let it go, my name's not Elsa or Anna. (Sorry, had to say it.)

It's one of those things where I am going to hear about it forever and if I know the truth I just can't bite my tongue. Been a journalist for 25 years, can't stop now, especially for this. And silence in this family is taken as defeat.

I must be dense 'cause I don't get the Elsa and Anna reference Huh

If you must fight then take some aspirin first, sharpen your blade and go for it.

Tell her she could have saved a lot of money by going to Orlando and seeing http://www.holylandexperience.com/about/history.html started by, I shit you not, Marvin Rosenthal. Laugh out load

I've been there, Full, it's an hour from my house up I-4. Hilarious.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-01-2015, 04:55 PM
I have stopped arguing with my family because nobody leaves unbloodied. If the subject comes up I will give a polite warning, if they insist I grab my keys and leave, they can argue with thin air all they want. Life is too short for this kind of drama.

With family no one wins...ever (at least not in mine).

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
19-01-2015, 05:39 PM
Full:

Elsa and Ann reference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
Albert Camus
[+] 1 user Likes thesummerqueen's post
19-01-2015, 05:40 PM
I make no apologies for the number of adults who click that link and then start singing along.

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
Albert Camus
[+] 2 users Like thesummerqueen's post
19-01-2015, 05:50 PM
(19-01-2015 05:39 PM)thesummerqueen Wrote:  Full:

Elsa and Ann reference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk

Thank you, but I found the music was meh.

Let it Go...got it Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
19-01-2015, 05:54 PM
YOU DISNEY HATER!

Eh, I haven't really liked Disney music past Aladdin.

Albert Camus
[+] 1 user Likes thesummerqueen's post