I'm so happy!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2014, 08:39 AM
RE: I'm so happy!
Welcome! It sure is nice to find like minded people! Pull up a chair and chime right in. Drinking Beverage

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2014, 09:31 AM
Welcome to the forum! You'll be happy here, you'll relate to a lot of us, I'm sure Smile
Have a good time browsing the forum!
28-04-2014, 11:55 PM
(27-04-2014 07:35 PM)kntqueen Wrote:  Even though it's on line, it's better than nothing. It feels good not to be alone in what I know to be the truth and what is lies. As an older, black female, living in the south, there is no one within 100 miles of me who understand the way I feel or why. I hoping this site will be good for my peace of mind and a place of purpose.

Until religious myths are exploded, I'm afraid the majority of adults around the world are going to continue in their hate with hope for heavenly forgiveness but do nothing for the world they live in...

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you aboard and I think you will find a lot of happiness and support here, I know I did. Can't wait to see more posts from you and have discussions with you as well. Thumbsup

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post